[Article] FREE SPEECH CRACKDOWN: Europe tells British press NOT to reveal if terrorists are Muslims

• Thread starter Deleted-355425
  • Start date
  • Views 4,898
  • Replies 71
  • Likes 7
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted-355425

I'm not denying that. We voted to leave and leave we will but until then we're still part of the EU so it shouldn't cause any surprise or outrage when the EU treat us like part of the EU.

Anyway, are we all avoiding the elephant in the room? None of the quotes in the article, either from the report or from Christian Ahlund himself, suggest what the sensationalist headline implies.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tish-press-NOT-reveal-terrorists-Muslims.html

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All terrorist attacks are isolated incidents. They still only represent a small number of the most extreme. And you know why we don't hear about them? Because they go ignored by the media. Your argument proves my point, they only focus on every single Muslim terrorist, no matter how large or how small, they will still link them to the entire Muslim community. Christian terrorist attacks are either ignored or labeled something else, like "Mass shootings."
The KKK as a whole may not the be the group is used to be, but there are still incidents held in their name.
Uhu, yeah, they're all isolated, there just happen to be 1800+ "Isolated terrorist attacks" in this year alone, and they all happen to be in the name of Buddhism! Nah, just kidding, it was Islam. http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=2016 Hey, someone made a real time tracker, of all the "Isolated terrorist attack that totally do not have a pattern" Man, that must be a hard job, keeping up with them!

As for Christian terrorist attacks, yeah, I'll take them serious when they reach 100 attacks world wide in a year. It's hard to take this serious, when you bring up the KKK, are you going to bring up the Crusades next?

Once again, when will you show me girl penis?!

Tigran

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fuck Christians... Can't even live by their own godamned book.
Fuck Islam, can't even live by their own book.
Fuck Catholics, can't even live by their own book.

Hell.. I don't agree with them, but they only religious people I respect are the Amish... They actually follow their scriptures and not constantly be hypocritical about it, or try to force others to.
And Buddists... They don't care about forcing themselves on other people *for the most part* they just want to enlighten themselves.

My only real question is if People outgrow Santa Clause... Why can't they outgrow an invisible sky daddy, who quite frankly is a complete dick and has fucked over the world numerous times according to their own stories.

Reactions: Deleted-355425

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Uhu, yeah, they're all isolated, there just happen to be 1800+ "Isolated terrorist attacks" in this year alone, and they all happen to be in the name of Buddhism! Nah, just kidding, it was Islam. http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=2016 Hey, someone made a real time tracker, of all the "Isolated terrorist attack that totally do not have a pattern" Man, that must be a hard job, keeping up with them!

As for Christian terrorist attacks, yeah, I'll take them serious when they reach 100 attacks world wide in a year. It's hard to take this serious, when you bring up the KKK, are you going to bring up the Crusades next?

Once again, when will you show me girl penis?!
The site only focuses on Islamist terrorist, which means it still ignores any other form of terrorism.
I've already posts about Christian terrorism
And KKK is a completely innocent group. Even if they didn't directly cause problems, they have been indirectly connected to incidents. Although that does support my previous statement to not blame an entire group for the actions of a small few, thus admittedly, they aren't the best example here.

Tigran

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The site only focuses on Islamist terrorist, which means it still ignores any other form of terrorism.

And KKK is a completely innocent group. Even if they didn't directly cause problems, they have been indirectly connected to incidents. Although that does support my previous statement to not blame an entire group for the actions of a small few, thus admittedly, they aren't the best example here.

You also forgot the Alt-Right.

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Fuck Christians... Can't even live by their own godamned book.
Fuck Islam, can't even live by their own book.
Fuck Catholics, can't even live by their own book.

Hell.. I don't agree with them, but they only religious people I respect are the Amish... They actually follow their scriptures and not constantly be hypocritical about it, or try to force others to.
And Buddists... They don't care about forcing themselves on other people *for the most part* they just want to enlighten themselves.

My only real question is if People outgrow Santa Clause... Why can't they outgrow an invisible sky daddy, who quite frankly is a complete dick and has fucked over the world numerous times.
Islam is following their book. That's the problem. But I agree, fuck religion

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Tigran

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually.. No they don't. Like Christians, they often pick and choose what they want to use.

For example christians love using Leviticus 20:13 for their hatred of homosexuals. But they forget that almost all of them are going to suffer the exact same fate because of Leviticus 19:19 "'Keep my decrees. "'Do not mate different kinds of animals. "'Do not plant your field with two kinds of seed. "'Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material."

And the Quaran does in some cased advocate peace: "“God does not forbid you from being good to those who have not fought you in the religion or driven you from your homes, or from being just towards them. God loves those who are just.” (Surat al-Mumtahana, 8)" and "“We have appointed a law and a practice for every one of you. Had God willed, He would have made you a single community, but He wanted to test you regarding what has come to you. So compete with each other in doing good. Every one of you will return to God and He will inform you regarding the things about which you differed.” (Surat al-Ma’ida, 48)"

Again.. Most religions can't even follow their own book.

Oh yeah.. Allah and the Judo-Christian God are technically the same guy.

Doran754

Conform comrades
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I would get involved but weedz is here and i can't stand his hug-a-migrant and I-should-change-to-suit-the-muslims-or-im-racist views because he's a dumbass.

Anyway, It took what, 15 muslims to bring down the twin towers and murder 3000+ people, did they respresent the majority of muslims? No, did they bring the world to It's knees, yes. So get your head out of your pc ass.

D

Deleted-355425

Again, the quotes don't explicitly say the press must not reveal if a terrorist is Muslim. It's just a clickbait headline.

"Anti-racism body says blaming 1.6 billion people for the acts of few extremists may lead to racism against some of those 1.6 billion people!" - Doesn't have as much punch when you put it like that, does it?

Why do I feel you are looking for an exscuse to shut the thread? They are huge newspapers here in the UK, what do you want? Dictorphone recordings of the meeting? I mean honestly.... cmon lol.

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Uhu, and what are the 1.3 billion peaceful Muslims doing about all the terrorist attacks? Are they demanding a reformation of their backwards religion? Are they doing anything about the wonderful wonderful treatment of gays and women that Islam is so well known for? Legit question, do women have rights in Islamic countries yet?

Also, you know we could so become BFFs if you just tried? :)

D

Deleted-355425

I would get involved but weedz is here and i can't stand his hug-a-migrant and I-should-change-to-suit-the-muslims-or-im-racist views because he's a dumbass.

Anyway, It took what, 15 muslims to bring down the twin towers and murder 3000+ people, did they respresent the majority of muslims? No, did they bring the world to It's knees, yes. So get your head out of your pc ass.

I know right, he's already accused me of some dribble and tried to make it personal in this thread too.

Futurdreamz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Shit like this is why I wonder if Hitler was on to something, and I'm concerned that if some countries get pushed too far they may snap and Nazi-like policies and tendencies will take effect. I'm aware that it was a really shitty time for everyone, but a lot of the more visible components (personal discipline, for example) may start to become more and more attractive if this political correctness in the face of terrorism shit continues. We need to finish off Isis in a hurry and ship the immigrants home.

Tigran

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If your in the US you are already seeing one president nominee suggest such Nazi-like approaches.

Uhu, and what are the 1.3 billion peaceful Muslims doing about all the terrorist attacks? Are they demanding a reformation of their backwards religion? Are they doing anything about the wonderful wonderful treatment of gays and women that Islam is so well known for? Legit question, do women have rights in Islamic countries yet?

Also, you know we could so become BFFs if you just tried? :)

And where are all the Christians when a Christian pulls this kind of crap. They never say anything about it except go "Well god must have wanted this to happen."

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/02/15/yes-there-are-christian-terrorists.html

Last edited by Tigran,
Reactions: Nightwish and WeedZ

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If your in the US you are already seeing one president nominee suggest such Nazi-like approaches.

And where are all the Christians when a Christian pulls this kind of crap. They never say anything about it except go "Well god must have wanted this to happen."
I'm not exactly a religious person, so I have no idea. But if they don't denounce the person for this shit, they deserve the backlash towards their religion too.

Tigran

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Why do I feel you are looking for an exscuse to shut the thread? They are huge newspapers here in the UK, what do you want? Dictorphone recordings of the meeting? I mean honestly.... cmon lol.
Don't want me to close the thread? Thwart my evil, power-abusing ways by keeping the thread civil. :P

Yes, they are both popular newspapers but they have both earned a certain notoriety for their far-right rhetoric. What do I want? I want them to show me where in this 83 page document does it explicitly say that the UK press must not reveal if a terrorist is a Muslim. Surely it's the duty of a newspaper to actually back up their claims?

Reactions: WeedZ
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLdXfFsgvkE