Kenshin Br

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
I hope that Conduit could be good.

Wii has only two good FPS: Metroid Prime 3 and Medal of Honor Heroes 2.

Call of Duty: WaW is a pretty bad game.

kesadisan

Trophies
Website
www.lonestudio.net
XP
Country
Indonesia
holy ****, damn man i really want these Another Code and Mad World
but even i don't have Wii
frown.gif

Extreme Coder

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Egypt
I don't have a Wii yet (or any of this gen's consoles for that matter), as I didn't see anything must-buy, well except from first-party titles. Nintendo's first-party titles are ALWAYS good
tongue.gif

Hopefully I will be buying a Wii soon (after my Xbox 360
wink.gif
)

Nice job CockroachMan
biggrin.gif

Xta Large

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have to say this - I appreciate the look at what the future of the Wii will hold, but for god's sake, don't use the word 'hardcore' (which was present in the front page summary). It's become to gamers what 'ignorant' has become to moronic kids - a meaningless buzzword. If you have to use the word, use it to describe the gamers themselves, because as far as I'm concerned, games aren't hardcore. Gamers are.

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kenshin Br said:

Care to elaborate? I'm just curious. I find that game pretty entertaining considering I'm not a fan of FPS. Call of Duty: WaW on the Wii is pretty much the first FPS I played online and didn't quit after the first match (other than Metroid on DS, but control method is different).

Xta Large

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anakir said:
Kenshin Br said:

Care to elaborate? I'm just curious. I find that game pretty entertaining considering I'm not a fan of FPS. Call of Duty: WaW on the Wii is pretty much the first FPS I played online and didn't quit after the first match (other than Metroid on DS, but control method is different).

It's not horrible, but the Wii version is not the version to get if you have multiple consoles. In fact, it shouldn't even be a consideration.

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It provides a different experience though. It's more than just the generic controller based/keyboard+mouse FPS. With the wiimote, it enhances the experience where you actually have to aim. I admit that the wiimote may not be the most accurate thing, but still, the experience on the wiimote for a FPS is what really dragged me in.

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
great new RPG's
biggrin.gif

lucky that rpg's are still made from time to time not like the good old point and click adventures ...
well there are those agatha christy and the remakes (which is good !!!) but nothing good like Monkey Island, Day of Tentacle .....

Ghork

Trophies
XP
Country
Long time ago I saw stuff about a kirby game supposed to be released for gamecube and wii, but it just seems to have disappeared...
Anyone heard or seen anything about it? Will it be finished or not? I would really like a game like that...

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ghork said:
Long time ago I saw stuff about a kirby game supposed to be released for gamecube and wii, but it just seems to have disappeared...
Anyone heard or seen anything about it? Will it be finished or not? I would really like a game like that...
It was on a release list Nintendo issued but I don't think that there hasn't really been anything shown apart from when it was a Gamecube game.

The Wii is looking good next year, I really like how a lot of the titles are actually new IP's. Not really wanting anything Nintendo have, earlier this year we had Mario Kart & Smash Bros in the first part of the year, next year...Wii Sports 2 which I'm only interested in just for the add on (unless I can buy it separately). Maybe we'll have Pikmin 3 by the end of the year, can't say I'm expecting a new Mario or Zelda until 2010/2011. There is that game by the makers of Excite Truck to come, whatever that is.

Where is Ghostbusters Cocky? The Wii version looks great and is supposed to be the best version.

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Hadrian Uranium said:
Ghork said:
It was on a release list Nintendo issued but I don't think that there hasn't really been anything shown apart from when it was a Gamecube game.

The Wii is looking good next year, I really like how a lot of the titles are actually new IP's. Not really wanting anything Nintendo have, earlier this year we had Mario Kart & Smash Bros in the first part of the year, next year...Wii Sports 2 which I'm only interested in just for the add on (unless I can buy it separately). Maybe we'll have Pikmin 3 by the end of the year, can't say I'm expecting a new Mario or Zelda until 2010/2011. There is that game by the makers of Excite Truck to come, whatever that is.

Where is Ghostbusters Cocky? The Wii version looks great and is supposed to be the best version.

Sorry for lefting Ghostbusters out.. indeed, the Wii version is looking great..

Kirby is indeed listed for 2009, but there's no info at all about it.. some people say that it's the Game Cube game, but there's nothing confirmed :/

Nintendo is aware of the disappointment that E3 2008 was, they even appologized for it, and in the October Conference they repeated a lot that the Wii is for everyone and they haven't forgot about their "veteran gamers", so I think they'll try to bring at least one big name to 2009, Miyamoto said that Zelda won't be ready for E3, so I'm betting on Pikmin or Star Fox..

And thanks for frontpaging my thread! It's an honour!
ohmy.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
icewarp said:
I hope they do not screw Starfox as they did with Mario Kart Wii. I am kinda disappointed with the game performance of 2008 and wishing a nice 2009 for my Wii!
mad.gif
mad.gif
If they're even making it.

I want them to make a deep game this year, not something they've done since Mario Galaxy. While its nice that everything they did in 2008 was good for new gamers to just pick up and play in short bursts we need a bit more variety.

Seems like the stuff SEGA has picked up like Madworld & Conduit will suffice.

Twiggy12

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
funny how everyone is complainign about no rpg's and now we have already had enough with about 75% being partly rpg

the graphics look amazing now, also i swear to god i fucken swear MYSTICAL NINJA IS COMING BACK! on the confrence at 3:28 that sound sounded exactly like goemon from mystical ninja from the n64 omg i love that game so much!!! i even learnt the japanese intro when i was like in grade 1 i love it soooooo much it was my favourite game wooooooo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte