OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
https://artflow.ai/
This is what I've messed with most recently. Basically, you give it some text, and it'll try to create a face based on the given text. You can even have it put it into a specific art style (though anime doesn't seem to work too well).

Generations can take anywhere from 3 to 40 minutes in my experience, depending on how much use it's getting (it's a lot less time at night in the U.S. for example)
You can only have 6 on the page at a time, but you can make as many as you want.

Here are a few I did. I didn't do much that was too crazy, but I think they're nice:

Female Ben Shapiro
Pretty simple concept, went well I think
ezgif-6-d9e951ae274b.png

Old Andy Griffith
Same as above
ezgif-6-e64c73c30f83.png

Jerma sus/when the imposter is sus
I did my best to describe jermasus for this (don't remember the exact words I used), it looks pretty good I think.
ezgif-6-1197ad5e6e32.png

Jerma985 (nothing added)
ezgif-6-9ca1663dfb0f.png

Here are some total flops:

Screenshot_20211010-040419.png

Screenshot_20211009-232511.png

Y'all make anything interesting?

Last edited by banjo2,

Shape

Trophies
Website
codenametiger.com
XP
Country
United States
https://artflow.ai/
This is what I've messed with most recently. Basically, you give it some text, and it'll try to create a face based on the given text. You can even have it put it into a specific art style (though anime doesn't seem to work too well).

Here are a few I did. I didn't do much that was too crazy, but I think they're nice:

Y'all make anything interesting?
Woaah AI portraits are always interesting. Some of those are downright nightmare fuel...

Reactions: banjo2

Latest photos

Site & Scene News

Group statistics

Members:
Threads:
Photos: