Art academy

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by sonicsmash2, Jan 30, 2011.

Jan 30, 2011

Art academy by sonicsmash2 at 12:23 PM (779 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. sonicsmash2
    OP

Member sonicsmash2 GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    Okay yea i just recently downloaded Art academy and i dont know how to use my photo's as a reference so i can draw it.....so far i tried

selectin references
    putting photo's on SD card
    checking for an option

soooo....im stuffed, i cant find any of my photo's being shown and i have like...300?

2. GuyInDogSuit

Member GuyInDogSuit I ain't your pa.

United States
    I would like to know as well, is there any way to import a photo I've taken on another camera, or downloaded from the internet, to use as a reference?

3. chrisjaz

Newcomer chrisjaz Newbie

United Kingdom
    I would love to know how you downloaded Art Academy could you let me knoe me the link the one i have doesn't work ,I would love to use Art Academy

4. ferofax

Member ferofax End of the World

Philippines
    from what i can recall, the retail version can use the DSi Camera as well as the DSi Camera Album and can import photographs from there. DSiware versions cannot directly use the camera, but can still import from the Camera Album.

ROM users, however, have access to none, as the game requires it to run in DSimode in order to access the camera/album, and almost all flashcarts run only on DS mode. The only exception is if you're using a flashcart that supports DSi mode.

If you're not using ROMs, and you have the game on a DSi/DSiXL, then there should be a Camera option at the main menu.