Aroma

KeeperCP1

"What, why, where, who?" is my middle name
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
How do i join aroma closed beta? I REALLY loved to get DSVC-less CBHC...

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I might not be up to date with the status of Aroma, but last I heard, development has stalled, and it isn't compatible with most existing homebrew applications. Last I heard, it also doesn't run signature patches. In other words, Aroma is pretty useless for most users right now.

You're better off for now using Mocha (doesn't require a DS VC game) or Haxchi/CBHC. If you don't have a DS VC game for Haxchi/CBHC, you can install Indexiine and set things up so that Mocha CFW launches automatically when the internet browser is opened, even if you're offline.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-indexiine-installer.561332/

Reactions: jeannotte

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I might not be up to date with the status of Aroma, but last I heard, development has stalled, and it isn't compatible with most existing homebrew applications. Last I heard, it also doesn't run signature patches. In other words, Aroma is pretty useless for most users right now.

You're better off for now using Mocha (doesn't require a DS VC game) or Haxchi/CBHC. If you don't have a DS VC game for Haxchi/CBHC, you can install Indexiine and set things up so that Mocha CFW launches automatically when the internet browser is opened, even if you're offline.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-indexiine-installer.561332/
launch mocha with the browser? you mean by changing it to homebrew_launcher?

Reactions: jeannotte

KeeperCP1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Just found it on google, worked before i put NUSspli wuhb on the apps folder. Now is stuck on black screen with startup sound loop. Help!

KeeperCP1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Cleaned sd card with the power of blowing and fixed. But boots the console without any mods since failed to load payload.elf

Last edited by KeeperCP1,

KeeperCP1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
And FSMountSource failed when booting it from Indexiine. My SD Card is FAT32 and on my Wii U's slot during this time...

KeeperCP1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Potatohax is not compatible with Coldboot sorry. And i FIXED my problem, only problem is...
Payload.elf broken, FSMountSource failed when running that payload, and my sd card adapter is missing, i can't fix my payload.elf. Maybe will try to open the homebrew launcher from home menu. Also, note, my splatoon wupinstaller works with Aroma despite not working without cfw and Aroma not having any sigpatch, and also, even the Homebrew Launcher works on aroma! I'm taking care of brick risks, just so you know. I can't wait for Aroma to resume developement, maybe will take an eternity since Maschell isn't motivated to resume developement yet... Maybe it will be cancelled and i have to stay with leaked build forever.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)