Hacking Arm9loaderhax screw up! Please help!

eldavo2090

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Well... im stuck on step 5 of the installation and i think i screwed up the nand backup needed for step 5...
This is what it shows...

2K4TlM7.jpg

I suppose im kinda screwed now...
Thanks in advance...

Last edited by eldavo2090,

eldavo2090

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
if youre going to hack you should be prepared to lose all your nnid stuff and saves. Cut your losses and move on.
That's the risk, and even more with the little knowledge the majority of us has...
Right now i feel like a fool, crying for help to fix my screw ups... but yet you guys lend a hand... and i really appreciate that.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

you already have a9lh so you're good, you'll probably lose all your data, install luma3ds and update from 2.1
How i can do that?
Both backups bring the same result...

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
None of this is really risky unless you're using unstable builds of programs etc. Normally being patient, reading directions carefully and being meticulous with your file placement is enough to keep your system intact; saves and all. The majority of the time, it is simple user error from either a skipped step, overlooked or otherwise, or hardware failure. Yes, you can potentially lose everything but if you're careful and keep backups you won't lose anything at all.

Reactions: eldavo2090

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.