Homebrew ARM9Loader -- Technical Details and Discussion

Just Passing By

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my 3ds already has cfw and emunanfd idk what otp is though
Basically the OTP is needed to get Arm9loaderhax. That's all you need to know, however to get it you must downgrade to firmware 2.1 to dump it as all firmware versions after that have it locked before we can even attempt to retrieve it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Maybe stay away from this if you dont know what youre doing...
Everyone has to learn this eventually. Not having knowledge about something doesn't mean they can't do it without prodding and guidance. No one was born with the knowledge of cfw or kernal hacks, yet here we are and since this is basically the future of 3ds hacking, they should know.

Reactions: Yudowat

Just Passing By

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
flirmware 2.1s useless no browser hax means i can't get 3ds back to 9.2
.................................... Did you read the guide yet? These developers have spent weeks creating a system for you to dump your otp and get your system back to 9.2 and you can't even skim the guide to know you can come back....? Not to be rude here, but come on.

Last edited by Just Passing By,

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
>told to share information because we didnt all start out with it when i could tell he would know if he read the guide
>gets hate for helping while everyone else hates on him for not reading guide
Fair enough. It's just that it's not the sort of guide one should follow when they literally refuse to read.

Reactions: Madridi and Sev501

Just Passing By

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
>told to share information because we didnt all start out with it when i could tell he would know if he read the guide
>gets hate for helping while everyone else hates on him for not reading guide
OK yeah sorry bout that... if I were him, I would've at least skimmed through the guide and asked justified questions about what to do if needed. He just flat out like looked at the link and that was it. Lol sorry again.

Reactions: Madridi and Sev501

Yudowat

That one guy that shows up occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
OK yeah sorry bout that... if I were him, I would've at least skimmed through the guide and asked justified questions about what to do if needed. He just flat out like looked at the link and that was it. Lol sorry again.
All good man, dont worry about it haha :)

shamalox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey, just a quick question...
I've done all the thing, now I've A9HL on my n3ds, it works fine. But if I've understood correctly, now I "don't need emuNAND" anymore (I can still use it).
I can now use my sysnand without fear a brick, because until the FIRM0 and FIRM1 aren't modified, A9HL will launch, and I'll be able to use a backup.

So, my questions are: Can I use aureinand with my sysnand and install cia, custom themes, etc ?
Also, can I update my sysNAND (ver 9.2), or not ?

runetoonxx2

GBATemp's Cancer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, just a quick question...
I've done all the thing, now I've A9HL on my n3ds, it works fine. But if I've understood correctly, now I "don't need emuNAND" anymore (I can still use it).
I can now use my sysnand without fear a brick, because until the FIRM0 and FIRM1 aren't modified, A9HL will launch, and I'll be able to use a backup.

So, my questions are: Can I use aureinand with my sysnand and install cia, custom themes, etc ?
Also, can I update my sysNAND (ver 9.2), or not ?
Yes use the aureinand and follow the guide for updated sysnand

peteruk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I was wondering, now that we have bootloaders, if it is possible to create 2 different payloads for the CFWs. One that loads sysNAND and one that loads emuNAND. So we can have 2 options in the bootloader's list. I don't know if it possible.

This would be cool

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning