Homebrew ARM9Loader -- Technical Details and Discussion

fr3quency

Trophies
Website
fr3quency.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Greece
I was wondering, now that we have bootloaders, if it is possible to create 2 different payloads for the CFWs. One that loads sysNAND and one that loads emuNAND. So we can have 2 options in the bootloader's list. I don't know if it possible.

@dark_samus3 is it possible?

fr3quency

Trophies
Website
fr3quency.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Greece
It is, you just have to do little edits on your CFW payloads to do this.
Do you know exactly what has to be edited? It's more convenient for me this way(I hate pressing buttons to load specific things. I prefer a list with every possible thing that can be loaded)

Edit: this way we could have in the bootloader's list options to load specific firmwares as well? Eg:
1)CFW emuNAND
2)CFW sysNAND
3)CFW sysNAND firm10
4)CFW sysNAND firm90
Etc etc

Last edited by fr3quency,
Reactions: Sev501

shamalox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Do you know exactly what has to be edited? It's more convenient for me this way(I hate pressing buttons to load specific things. I prefer a list with every possible thing that can be loaded)

Edit: this way we could have in the bootloader's list options to load specific firmwares as well? Eg:
1)CFW emuNAND
2)CFW sysNAND
3)CFW sysNAND firm10
4)CFW sysNAND firm90
Etc etc

I agree, that would be great

Mrrraou

Trophies
XP
Country
France

1)CFW emuNAND
2)CFW sysNAND
3)CFW sysNAND firm10
4)CFW sysNAND firm90
Etc etc
The if conditions, mainly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @K3Nv2 https://youtu.be/_b_WmfLhnMM?si=1GZF2ULEvDAH418O +1