For the Nanashi no Game: Me project, I'm running into some issues with compression of the arm9.bin file that is causing the game to completely break on a real DS. Even with the original Japanese version, you can make it crash by applying some patches to the code and recompressing, or even just trying to use the regular uncompressed arm9.bin in place of the original arm9.bin. Is anyone here knowledgeable about how the compression works and can give it a try? Here's everything I've tried: 1) Patching 0xba0 with decompressed ARM9 size - 0x18, 0xba4 with decompressed ARM9 size, 0xbb4 with the compressed ARM9 size 2) Setting the compressed ARM9 size field to 0 as if it was a regular uncompressed arm9.bin 3) Not patching any fields but leaving it uncompressed 4) Letting CrystalTile2 handle it for me I've already verified that it's nothing I edited since I tested it with a clean ROM with nothing changed except replacing the arm9.bin with an uncompressed version or with a modified compressed version. I also noticed that the compressed version was slightly larger than the original compressed arm9.bin and thought that maybe it was a size issue, so I used -eo9 on blz which shaved a few kb off the size, but even that still broke. I'm truly out of ideas at this point. It works fine in most emulators it seems. The latest no$gba has some issues with the modified ROMs like a real DS, but it's not as crashy. Sometimes the game can load to a certain point before it'll break. Other times if the compression is completely messed up then it'll just error on start. On a real DS, it seems to consistently crash either when you open your TS menu from a save or on the first level when you open the door in the bathroom.