kevenka

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know where I can dl the Arm7.bin thing b/c I really want to be able to patch up zelda...and yugioh 2008...Please help! And thanks in advance
biggrin.gif

Kevenka

amemoryoncelost

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
most people use the first release of sim city (J). I use 0916 Konami Classic Games just fine. I would suggest finding the sim city release and pulling it that way just to be safe.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
the arm7.bin is a part of every game.

you need to extract an earlier version that works with ds-x like sim city with a tool like dslazy or dsbuff, and swap it into the new game.

kevenka

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I see...yea, I have a windows xp but it seems as though the program also has a trojan on it...=/
I am going to redownload it later and see the results after school
biggrin.gif

Thanks and I'll type up later.

dib

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just scanned it and there are no viruses. Get a virus scanner that doesn't suck or don't spread false positives, nobody appreciates it.

NeSchn

Swag.
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
Theres no way there are viruses, I have been using that program since october and I have had no problems with it at all, I don't know why it would have a virus. Scan it.
(I should have put that when I put up the post, because no matter what you should always check downloaded programs. I always do, even if it is from a trusted source.)

Sorry if you have had any problems with this, I don't know why there would be a virus.

Darkerside

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make sure you have heuristic scans turned off on your virus/security software. Mcaffe and Norton both are far too aggressive.

dib

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Maybe they're reporting only because there is a batch file included? That's a pretty poor piece of software if this were true. Kind of how Gmail won't let you send any file that includes an executable, even if it's compressed within an archive.

kevenka

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hmm....Ok, I'll try again!
(it was spyware doctor that detected it; also, my anti virus program PC Tools antivirus seems to detect a virus after I downloaded the program so I dont know...)

dib

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Using the files he placed on Rapidshare, just copy the rom you want to play into the \patient directory. Copy the file with the old arm7.bin (Sim City if that's the one you have) to the \donor directory. Now just execute fix.bat, wait for it to work it's magic, then it looks like the result will be called fixed.nds. So rename that file to whatever and put it on your flash card.

kevenka

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hmmm...I thank you for replying but can you use easier terms...I am not use to messing with directorys...Again I truely thank you for the response but I am somewhat confuse with your jargon(Advance lingo only people who done it before comprehend)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: +1