Hacking ARM 11 (an exception occurred)

crestofcourage

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone this is my first time posting please go easy on me....

So when i try to load my homebrew through the sound app i get this error. I already installed luma 8.1. The first time I launched home-brew it worked just fine. But ever since the first time this keeps happening.

Ill attach screen shot and also the dump file that i keep getting

Things iv tried to do to fix it but didn't work
1. reformat the sd
2. deleted all the files and re download and install them
3. check the boot.bin file for no double .bin

I can't seem to fix the issue but this community seems awesome and would greatly appreciate the Help THANKS

Attachments

• IMG_0179.JPG
    IMG_0179.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 250

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
Soundhax doesn't work with Luma. Launch the HBL with Rosalina, install FBI, and then install the HBL Loader. Pretty sure the guide covers all of this, which is why you should read it to the very end.

Reactions: Quantumcat

crestofcourage

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Soundhax doesn't work with Luma. Launch the HBL with Rosalina, install FBI, and then install the HBL Loader. Pretty sure the guide covers all of this, which is why you should read it to the very end.

thanks for reply, I've done the guide with my other 3 3ds and I've done it perfect every time. So i know how to follow the steps but will try this agin

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
thanks for reply, I've done the guide with my other 3 3ds and I've done it perfect every time. So i know how to follow the steps but will try this agin
I wasn't implying that you were incapable of following instructions. It's apparent that you aren't. I'm saying that if you had finished the guide then you would have seen the part that covers setting up the homebrew launcher post Luma installation. Luma changed drastically between 7 and 8. It's now very strict with its exception handling, and because of this, Soundhax no longer works when using 8 due the nature of how it works.

Last edited by Joom,

satan89

Trophies
XP
Country
India
If you're already on Luma, why are you trying to get into HBL via soundhax? You can either install HBL loader cia, or use rosalina to make a system app as a HBL entry temporarily.

N7Kopper

Lest we forget... what Nazi stood for.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If you're already on Luma, why are you trying to get into HBL via soundhax? You can either install HBL loader cia, or use rosalina to make a system app as a HBL entry temporarily.
Or do what I did and make Health and Safety the Homebrew Channel permanently.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.