Looks just as great as the first one did. And I also think, that the areas you`ll explore in the game seems to be even bigger (at least I hope so), since you are not restricted to "just" an island... I really liked that aspect of exploring the island! Like Ra's al Ghul would say it: "Bring it on, Detective!"
Also great that they stayed with this batsuits design... I`m really glad, since I hated what they did to the suit in dark Knight (even though it was a pretty good movie). Over-complication is not always a good thing and who cares what is possible in videogames or movies... It should look good
There where no prerendered cut scenes in AA, and it looked amazing.
I take it the same is true for the sequel.
Can't wait to play this though, I really loved AA, and even with the same graphic engine, a bigger sequel would be most welcome.
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's that time again folks, an update for the Switch and Switch 2, and a surprisingly big one at that! At lease for folks on the Switch 2. The most notable feature...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
Over the weekend a number of Switch and Switch 2 related subreddits came alive with people reporting bans on their Switch 2 consoles out of nowhere. The error code...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
After more than a year, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe has gotten a fresh update with a focus on the Switch 2, and it's surprisingly meaty. For those Switch 2 players, they'll...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
A few days ago Chary stepped down as Chief Editor after 5 wonderful years, and everyone guessed the seat wouldn't stay empty for very long. Back in 2021 I proudly...
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
A few days ago Chary stepped down as Chief Editor after 5 wonderful years, and everyone guessed the seat wouldn't stay empty for very long. Back in 2021 I proudly...
From my post earlier this week you probably already know which game I'm talking about. Fire Emblem released yesterday to some pretty rave reviews. Looking at...
A court has ordered Reddit r/SwitchPirates moderator James Williams (of ArchBox fame) must pay Nintendo $4.5 million in a default judgment for copyright infringement...
Over the weekend a number of Switch and Switch 2 related subreddits came alive with people reporting bans on their Switch 2 consoles out of nowhere. The error code...