Gaming Are you picking up HGSS today?

  • Thread starter Thread starter rockstar99
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 4,818
  • Replies Replies 54
Yes, I just got my copy, and I can't wait to play!


I bought SoulSilver, but I pirated HeartGold. Infinite Ho-oh's abound!
 
031410154200.jpg
 
No not today. I'm very self-conscious so I'm going to pretend to buy the game for someone else. And since I'm buying it for someone else, it really wouldn't matter that I go on release day because that would make it seem like I'm buying it for myself.
 
Nope. Purchasing it on Tuesday out of sheer laziness.

I'm also purchasing the Prima strategy guide.
 
I have to say, I usually don't buy ds games, but because of the pokewalker, I decide too. If you're worried about not using the pokewalker, or you think you're missing out on something, just buy the game and stop worrying. Why I bought the game. :3

Sadly I did not get the figure.... I could have checked two other stores in the area, but I was just to lazy and decided I would just buy it and go.
 
My boy friend preordered Pokemon Soul Silver for me and Heart Gold for himself from WalMart online, they should be in the mail soon enough for us, They are coming in a little late since Walmart seems to take forever to get the extra junk with it.
So it's coming in today, but not getting it till later.
 
Not today, but hopefully tomorrow if I can get the rest of the money to go along with my $10 pre-order. If not, I'll just get it later in the week, although I want the figure kind of badly since I have a lot of other pre-order/collector's edition stuff, and it would look nice with those.
 

Site & Scene News