DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
No not today. I'm very self-conscious so I'm going to pretend to buy the game for someone else. And since I'm buying it for someone else, it really wouldn't matter that I go on release day because that would make it seem like I'm buying it for myself.

D

Deleted_171835

Nope. Purchasing it on Tuesday out of sheer laziness.

I'm also purchasing the Prima strategy guide.

Da Foxx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have to say, I usually don't buy ds games, but because of the pokewalker, I decide too. If you're worried about not using the pokewalker, or you think you're missing out on something, just buy the game and stop worrying. Why I bought the game. :3

Sadly I did not get the figure.... I could have checked two other stores in the area, but I was just to lazy and decided I would just buy it and go.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
My boy friend preordered Pokemon Soul Silver for me and Heart Gold for himself from WalMart online, they should be in the mail soon enough for us, They are coming in a little late since Walmart seems to take forever to get the extra junk with it.
So it's coming in today, but not getting it till later.

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
Not today, but hopefully tomorrow if I can get the rest of the money to go along with my $10 pre-order. If not, I'll just get it later in the week, although I want the figure kind of badly since I have a lot of other pre-order/collector's edition stuff, and it would look nice with those.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte