Gaming Are you guys getting Ultra Su/Mo?

Would you pay 40+ dollars for ultra SU/Mo

• heck yea

Votes: 28 51.9%
  • heck no

Votes: 26 48.1%

• Total voters

Deleted member 408979

Gbatemp amphibian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
It looks really good, all the legendaries are available, you're gonna be able to fight all the evil bosses, and will also be able to catch a bunch of pokemon from other generations (including starters apparently?)

Personally, I would get it, but wouldn't waste 30+ bucks for it. You?

D

Deleted User

Why get both?
back in the day there were version exclusive pokemon that you need to trade, but nowadays it's kinda pointless because the pokedex is dead.

on the other hand, if there's no national dex i won't be getting it. i couldn't care less about the bank dex and online battles

HamBone41801

Vipera’s Alt
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah but in the end you can just deposit your Lunaala in the GTS and get a Solgaleo.
I said tertiary as in third. To get the last member of a trio, (like Suicune, Raikou, and Entei) you need both of the other two in your party at the same time to get the third.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Gonna pirate them. Sun/Moon were the most disappointing Pokémon games out there (minus the fact that they had Team Skull,) and I didn’t even bother to finish them. This one doesn’t look at all promising

ATofix

Sloth. That's it.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gonna pirate them. Sun/Moon were the most disappointing Pokémon games out there (minus the fact that they had Team Skull,) and I didn’t even bother to finish them. This one doesn’t look at all promising
Really? The game was quite good. I have a feeling you just dont like pokemon games.

Anyway i will probably get it. But this game doesn't mean much to me. I'm hype for Pokemon for switch.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    PandaPandel @ PandaPandel: im playing fortnite rn and just got rsn over by a car