Hacking Are we going to have a perfect 3DS flashcart near OoT release?

Will we?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
You'll be lucky if there is any headway in even starting to crack the 3DS's security by then. Hell, nobody is even sure how they are going to go about dumping 3DS games.

Any kind of hack, whether it be a flash cart or otherwise, is at the very least about a year off.

nutella

Low Glycemic Index
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've said it before and I'll say it again. The DS, which supposedly has "horrible security" took 3 years before reliable and affordable flashcarts became available. What do you think the odds are now?

leeday100196

GBAtemp's Official Infernape™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
nutella said:
I've said it before and I'll say it again. The DS, which supposedly has "horrible security" took 3 years before reliable and affordable flashcarts became available. What do you think the odds are now?
Wow nutella, how many times do you have to say it before people understand? My guess is about 3-4 more years of people asking before they get the point (coincidentally about the same amount of time it'll probably take to create a working 3DS flashcart).

Posts merged

QUOTE(Sir-Fritz @ Mar 27 2011, 07:32 PM) I don't think slot 1 flashcarts for ds happand within the first year....

EDIT: Also if you care that much about oot3ds just buy it. Seriously.
AMEN.

D

Deleted-273695

Seraph said:
Rydian said:
How the fuck are we supposed to know?
This and what the fuck!? Buy the fucking remake of the greatest game of all time (at least for most).
Yes I'm buying it and I hope for it to be great!

iggloovortex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
How the fuck are we supposed to know?
What Rydian Said. noobs be tripping fucking balls

apparently GBATemp is filled with awesome future seeing hackers that know exactly at what rate hacking will progress.

BlazerRazor

Trophies
XP
Country
This poll is kinda pointless. The only thing I am waiting for is support for running unsigned code so I can begin playing with the 3DS. My guess is that this will take a long time -- the 3DS has better security (at least that is what you must assume).

Oceanborn712

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
"Hey I absolutely want to play that game, but it's not worth buying to me" ... go buy the damn game. Horrible how people today want everything for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: I always thought that capcom shuffled the games in these collection, but apparently they are all...