Are there any free data recovery software out there

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 897
  • Replies 8
D

Deleted User

OP
I am looking for some free data recovery software and I was wondering if any of you had any suggestions thanks

eyeliner

Has an itch needing to be scratched.
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I recommend TestDisk and Restoration.

While TestDisk might seems overly complicated, it really isn't. Restoration is just a no fuss clicky-click. Both work very well. Saved me quite a few times.

Reactions: Deleted User

LizzyS

Trophies
XP
Country
If you search online then you will find a huge range of free data recovery tools. But not all of them are completely free one, so before downloading any software on the basis of their Title "Free" i suggest you to first check the limitations of that tool. Recuva is the completely free solution for recovering lost files, but if you can raise your budget and want to try another tool then data recovery software of Stellar will be best for you. This software allows to recover data for free upto 1 GB and to recover beyond the free limit user can buy its paid version anytime.

Last edited by LizzyS,
D

Deleted User

OP
If you search online then you will find a huge range of free data recovery tools. But not all of them are completely free one, so before downloading any software on the basis of their Title "Free" i suggest you to first check the limitations of that tool. Recuva is the completely free solution for recovering lost files, but if you can raise your budget and want to try another tool then data recovery software of Stellar will be best for you. This software allows to recover data for free upto 1 GB and to recover beyond the free limit user can buy its paid version anytime.

Great thank you

Necron

Lurking~
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Testdisk/photorec saved me when I did a quick format on a hard drive, it recovered 99% of the files there, so highly recommended.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-