Hacking Are all flash carts being delayed right now?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,539
  • Replies 8
D

Deleted User

OP
I read the sky3ds delay thread. I ordered my gateway3ds cart over a week ago from modchipcentral and today I got an email saying that it has been delayed until feb 29th because of the chinese new year. This really sucks because I was hoping to get my cart before I went back to school :/

Is this long of a delay common though?

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I read the sky3ds delay thread. I ordered my gateway3ds cart over a week ago from modchipcentral and today I got an email saying that it has been delayed until feb 29th because of the chinese new year. This really sucks because I was hoping to get my cart before I went back to school :/

This happens every year they all go on break nothing you can do about it.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

You can try to order from a site that ships from US, such as PeachDS. They shouldn't be affected by chinese new year.

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OMFG...its the end of the world because Chinese New Year is just around the corner!!!! And shit isn't going to get shipped!!! Please open more threads to make the world know that we cannot stop just for a holiday.

Osga21

Full Time Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Ha, it's always a bad idea to order anything from China in January or February because EVERYTHING get's delayed because of the chinese new year.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I got the email today. Paid the $20 for sky3ds plus
Where the hell did you order it from that it cost 20$?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: With other peoples couches