ROM Hack Arceus HGSS

Theboynextdoor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there an patch or something that enables you to get an Arceus in DPSS??
Because with Arceus you can catch Dialga, Palkia or Geratina at LV1!!!

SirCB85

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
linkinworm said:
level 1? hows that work?
When you take a Arceus to the Sinjoh Ruins, you can choose between Eggs of Dialga, Palkia or Gerantina, so when the egg you have chosen hatches, you got one of them at lvl 1.

Edit.
FYI you are able to get two of the Eggs, not just one.
You can get the second when you reenter the ruins with a self caught Arceus from the Hall of Origin in DPPT.

Theboynextdoor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SirCB85 said:
linkinworm said:
level 1? hows that work?
When you take a Arceus to the Sinjoh Ruins, you can choose between Eggs of Dialga, Palkia or Gerantina, so when the egg you have chosen hatches, you got one of them at lvl 1.

Edit.
FYI you are able to get two of the Eggs, not just one.
You can get the second when you reenter the ruins with a self caught Arceus from the Hall of Origin in DPPT.
Aren't you supposed to catch the arceus yourself?

And is there maybe an cheat or whatever to get to the Hall of Origin in DPPt?

SirCB85

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
There are two kinds of Arceus currently "avaiable", one is the one you catch at the Hall of Origin in DPPT, for wich you need the eventitem Azure Flute, and the other is the one directly distributed on events without the actual catching from your side. For the directly distributed, I don´t know if there is an actual difference between these, but as I see it there are also at least two different kinds, too. One with the OT Michina and one with the OT TRU in the Database ob http://www.pkmdb.com, but there may be a third one, as the OT Michina is written completely in capital letters at the EU Event and with only an capital M in Australia but I´m not all that shure on that end, I also don´t know if it would make any differnce if you go to the Sinjoh Ruins with an Michina Arceus or with a TRU one.
On that note it also MIGHT be able to get Dialga, Palkia and Gerantina all three together if you get your hands on all 3 kinds of Arceus´s but I don´t know that for shure either
wink.gif

EDIT: If you got a Flashcart you should be able to backup a save from your DPPT, edit it in pokesav so you have the Azure Flute and then restore it to your game so you can get to the Hall of Origins "legit", well, at least more legit than unlocking it through mods or AR codes
wink.gif

SirCB85

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I am r4ymond said:
So there's no way to get the Arceus that was Distributed as an Event?
Well, if you´re living in germany or autria, you could still go to a GameStop thats distirbuting it, but that door closes after tomorow, or you could download the .pkm file (link to the DB in my post above) and try to send it to your HGSS or DPPT using THIS. But if you´re going to use DPPT, I would recomment using pokesav to just edit the Arceus from the downloaded pkm file simply into your Party or a Storage Box.

EDIT.
QUOTE(GameWinner @ Apr 9 2010, 06:49 PM) Or you can take a Arceus from Hall of Origin to sinjoh ruins,
but you get the choice of all 3 on Lv 1
If you get both the Arceus from Hall of Origins and an event one to the Sinjoh Ruins you can even choose twice, so you get two of the three on Lvl 1.

CrashmanX

Current project: SD Gundam G Generation Overworld
Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
SirCB85 said:
GameWinner said:
Or you can take a Arceus from Hall of Origin to sinjoh ruins,
but you get the choice of all 3 on Lv 1
If you get both the Arceus from Hall of Origins and an event one to the Sinjoh Ruins you can even choose twice, so you get two of the three on Lvl 1.

Actually no, if you take a Arceus to the Ruins then it activates an event which can only be activated once. You can only get 1 of the 3 per game.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^ Hey, that was what I was going to get.

Anyways, the Hall of Origins Arceus is the one that was obtained by the Azure Flute, right?

If so, damn...too lazy to get it. Plus, I don't have any Save Files that are finished in the game (deleted them).

SirCB85

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well, you could always ask someone to give you his .pkm file so you can use sendpkm to give the Arceus from Halls of Origins to your HGSS, since it has to be traded from DPPT, it doesn´t matter who gave it to you, as long as its stats are legid
wink.gif

EDIT.
Well, why even bother asking, just DL it from http://www.pkmdb.com/PKM-Downloads-Generation-4
wink.gif

Just make shure it´s a partypokemon and no storage one.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Fucking Adamant Giratina, I wanted a Modest one. But Adamant is good for a physical sweeper... Should I keep this Giratina?

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
all you have flashcarts and know about pokesav..... loool.

why dont people just save before they are about to do this event, make three copies of that save, once they have all three pokes in three different save files. Just pokesav your pokes to one save file and your done.

SirCB85

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yeah right, of course why not.. oh wait! I´m playing on an original cartridge, you know the one from where you can´t dump saves and of corse can´t restore a save to, the one with that you can´t use pokesav...

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
SirCB85 said:
Yeah right, of course why not.. oh wait! I´m playing on an original cartridge, you know the one from where you can´t dump saves and of corse can´t restore a save to, the one with that you can´t use pokesav...

flash cart 1 - 0 original cartridge

SirCB85

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well, as someone who doesn´t like to cheat everything, I don´t think it´s a point for the flash cart that it makes cheating so much more easy
wink.gif

And just to clarify, I don´t consider using pokesend a cheat if it enables my get an eventpokemon that isn´t obtainable in my area, I do consider it cheating to lets say use pokesav to get all starters with your own trainer ID so they won´t disobey your orders if you level them to early
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.