arcade zone

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by josh1234, Sep 13, 2009.

1. josh1234
    OP

josh1234 Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 21, 2006
    i dloaded arcade zone ntsc....changed the region to pal ok but when i try to use brickblocker on it it says its not a valid wii iso...any ideas

2. vistauk

vistauk Member

Newcomer
    Oct 18, 2007
    UK
    I had the same problam and then burned it to a disc but when trying to play it gets so far and then comes with error and nothing else ?? [​IMG]

3. VashTS

VashTS Beat it, son

GBAtemp Patron
    VashTS is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Mar 14, 2009
    United States
    Upstate NY
    bad iso, i played it, rather childish stupid comedy not fun in general but works fine, through neogamma r6 and cios38rev14

4. TRushInfo

TRushInfo Banned

Banned
    Jun 13, 2009
    United States
    brickblocker is telling u the game sucks and it refuses to play

5. dsfanatic5

dsfanatic5 Team ICO Freak

Mar 15, 2009
    United States
    Have you opened the ISO in WiiScrubber to see if the version you downloaded has the update partition removed?

I've had RegionFrii corrupt a few ISOs before, not allowing them to be brickblocked before. I can't remember, but I think that an error message might occurr if the ISO is already brickblocked, and you try to run it again. I always keep the .rar files (if the ISO is archived) so if I mess up the ISO, I can extract it again, and delete everything when I confirm it working. You could try brickblocking it first, and then use RegionFrii to change the region.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice