Hacking AR DS

DSFan08

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, so having to deal w/files and flashcarts isn't exactly something I wanna think of using for some simple codes that can be found in the .dat file here.

I wanna get the Action Replay for the DS and I wanna be absolutely sure I can convert the codes found in the .dat format into a format I can use for the Action Replay.

DSFan08

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's the most recent database I can use (I probably already have it), but wanna make sure. I just want the database I can open w/the Code Editor thing and save in....what format? For the AR DS.
Actually, the question is do I have to manually input the codes from the database into the AR program?

DSFan08

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now I gots another problem.

I tried to delete some codes from my game's list, ones I don't want, and ended up deleting the game.

Then when I tried to put said game back into my AR, it said the memory was full.

One more thing: If I activate a code like "Cloning" or "Hatch Egg" or "Max Cash." Then I save the game after using the codes, will they be permately activated?

Reaper

Tͩ͒ͥ̈́ͧ̓͑̆̂
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
elixirdream said:
hmmm, you can download the cheat database~!
remember if you are r4 user... should always read narin's disclaimer to avoid potential problems
Dude, he's using AR..

QUOTE(DSFan08 @ Nov 6 2008, 06:38 PM) One more thing: If I activate a code like "Cloning" or "Hatch Egg" or "Max Cash." Then I save the game after using the codes, will they be permately activated?
Yes they will.

DSFan08

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the Installation CD that came w/the AR.
I installed the program.
I went back here to see the subscription link I could use.
It didn't work.
Is there one that does? I already have Pearl codes, but now I want the Diamond w/o the hassle of trying to use the manual addion through the actual AR.

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DSFan08 said:
I have the Installation CD that came w/the AR.
I installed the program.
I went back here to see the subscription link I could use.
It didn't work.
Is there one that does? I already have Pearl codes, but now I want the Diamond w/o the hassle of trying to use the manual addion through the actual AR.
The cheats from Narin didn't show up
biggrin.gif
.try again and tweak some stuff.Who knows?
Pokemon cheats?you don't want to add the codes yourself,can copy pasting the codes work?why not just get a flashcart and use the cheats from Narin's cheat database?

DSFan08

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an Action Replay DS code subscription here
http://cheats.gbatemp.net/latest/Action_Replay.xml
Just add it to the Action Replay Code Manager application that comes with the AR DS.

Narin gave me this.
I try to add it to the "Add New Subscription" box when I clicked the "Add New Subscrpition".
This is all going on when I have the program itself opened.
It's not working.

I have NO problem w/the AR. Just trying to get the Subscription that Narin mentioned.

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
well,i don't own AR but i'll try to keep up
biggrin.gif
,so,is there a somewhat folder where files are place?maybe you can put it there(you must try possibilities you know)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Lol K3N1.