AR DS

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by DSFan08, Nov 4, 2008.

AR DS

by DSFan08 Nov 4, 2008 at 5:49 AM 2,031 Views 13 replies
  1. DSFan08
    OP

DSFan08 GBAtemp Regular

Oct 9, 2008
    United States
    Ok, so having to deal w/files and flashcarts isn't exactly something I wanna think of using for some simple codes that can be found in the .dat file here.

I wanna get the Action Replay for the DS and I wanna be absolutely sure I can convert the codes found in the .dat format into a format I can use for the Action Replay.

2. Narin

Narin The Cheat Master, kupo!

Former Staff
    Feb 19, 2008
    United States
    The Action Replay DS will not work with ROMs and flashcards, only the real, actual game carts. Also the het database at http://cheats.gbatemp.net have support for the Action Replay DS.

3. DSFan08
    OP

DSFan08 GBAtemp Regular

Oct 9, 2008
    United States
    What's the most recent database I can use (I probably already have it), but wanna make sure. I just want the database I can open w/the Code Editor thing and save in....what format? For the AR DS.
    Actually, the question is do I have to manually input the codes from the database into the AR program?

4. Narin

Narin The Cheat Master, kupo!

Former Staff
    Feb 19, 2008
    United States
  5. elixirdream

elixirdream GBAtemp Legend

May 27, 2008
    Malaysia
    6th Dimention
    hmmm, you can download the cheat database~!
    remember if you are r4 user... should always read narin's disclaimer to avoid potential problems

6. DSFan08
    OP

DSFan08 GBAtemp Regular

Oct 9, 2008
    United States
  7. Blfdgfdghd

Blfdgfdghd Banned

Banned
    Aug 22, 2008
    Canada
    good to know you fix your problem

8. DSFan08
    OP

DSFan08 GBAtemp Regular

Oct 9, 2008
    United States
    Now I gots another problem.

I tried to delete some codes from my game's list, ones I don't want, and ended up deleting the game.

Then when I tried to put said game back into my AR, it said the memory was full.

One more thing: If I activate a code like "Cloning" or "Hatch Egg" or "Max Cash." Then I save the game after using the codes, will they be permately activated?

9. Hehe Moo

Hehe Moo Moo?

Jul 14, 2008
    Australia
    Wait a second... if you're using the actual Action Replay, you don't need to delete codes from the games list.

10. Reaper

Reaper Tͩ͒ͥ̈́ͧ̓͑̆̂

Oct 14, 2008
    United States
    Yes they will.

11. DSFan08
    OP

DSFan08 GBAtemp Regular

Oct 9, 2008
    United States
    I have the Installation CD that came w/the AR.
    I installed the program.
    I went back here to see the subscription link I could use.
    It didn't work.
    Is there one that does? I already have Pearl codes, but now I want the Diamond w/o the hassle of trying to use the manual addion through the actual AR.

12. lolzed

lolzed The GBAtemp Pichu

Sep 13, 2008
    There
    The cheats from Narin didn't show up [​IMG].try again and tweak some stuff.Who knows?
    Pokemon cheats?you don't want to add the codes yourself,can copy pasting the codes work?why not just get a flashcart and use the cheats from Narin's cheat database?

13. DSFan08
    OP

DSFan08 GBAtemp Regular

Oct 9, 2008
    United States
    I have an Action Replay DS code subscription here
    http://cheats.gbatemp.net/latest/Action_Replay.xml
    Just add it to the Action Replay Code Manager application that comes with the AR DS.

Narin gave me this.
    I try to add it to the "Add New Subscription" box when I clicked the "Add New Subscrpition".
    This is all going on when I have the program itself opened.
    It's not working.

I have NO problem w/the AR. Just trying to get the Subscription that Narin mentioned.

14. lolzed

lolzed The GBAtemp Pichu

Sep 13, 2008
    There
    well,i don't own AR but i'll try to keep up [​IMG],so,is there a somewhat folder where files are place?maybe you can put it there(you must try possibilities you know)