Dark Avenger

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.ndsking.webs.com
XP
Country
Hi, didn't know if this is the right section, but I have ordered the EZ 3-in-1 Expansion Pak for my AceKard2 on the DSLite. For a bit of fun, I downloaded The Fake "Chaos Black Version". I was wondering, if I can boot Action Replay codes into the GBA Rom through the AceKard?

Any Help regarding this matter is greatly appreciated!

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only two slot one cards that support GBA cheats are the EZ-Flash and the M3. The M3 uses it's own expansion pack. You're only options with the setup that you have it to write the game to NOR and buy an action replay. Not the duo version. You could also directly patch the rom with a cheat using cracker's tools. http://crackerscrap.com/index.php?p=docs.

Dark Avenger

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.ndsking.webs.com
XP
Country
So, seeing as I have ordered the EZ 3-in-1, I will be able to use cheats? Or will I need to patch the rom...
I am using AKAIO firmware on my AceKard 2. My Pokemon Emerald (real game cart) is in slot-2, and if I try to open the cheat menu, it comes up saying I need to select a .nds file... I obviously knew that it wouldn't work, because cheat.dat doesn't support GBA (as far as I know...) but I was curious...

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GBA cheats are CHT format. Each rom has it's own cheat. If you really wanted to use GBA cheats you should have gone with something like a $22 EZ-Flash IV slot two card.

Dark Avenger

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.ndsking.webs.com
XP
Country
Done some research on that... If I get an EZ-Flash IV Slot-Two card with an EZPass3, that means I will be able to use cheats for GBA, but I will have to remove my AceKard for that correct?

And I believe that EZPass3 acts like NoPass correct?

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Dark Avenger said:
Done some research on that... If I get an EZ-Flash IV Slot-Two card with an EZPass3, that means I will be able to use cheats for GBA, but I will have to remove my AceKard for that correct?

And I believe that EZPass3 acts like NoPass correct?
I believe you should be able to use the EZ-Flash with the AceKard.

IIRC, all current Slot-1 flashcards can work as a NoPass Device.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @Psionic Roshambo sorry but im not that used to listening to non game music +1