Apple!

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Well, I uploaded this picture for friend of mine, and I figured I'd share it with you..

I used one tutorial for drawing it, and it required lots of skill (and later, I found about other tutorial that explains everything, but whatever..)

Anyways, I hope you like my apple....it's completely drown, from scratch with using only Photoshop, nothing else..CS2..

Jabukica.jpg

Toni Plutonij

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Salamantis said:
I did the same thing lol
http://psdtuts.com/tutorials/drawing/how-t...e-illustration/
Yeah
rofl2.gif

That is the second tutorial I found, the first one was stripped badly, every second or third step was shown, so it was really damn hard to do it..But I had that feeling of satisfaction in the end..

I really like it, will post some of MY other works (this was a first time I used tutorial for anything)..

QUOTE(Ducky @ Dec 23 2008, 01:36 PM) Wah? I thought your not good with that stuff.. COOL!
You rock then.
Nah, I'm really good with Graphic Design, that's actually my profession, I'm working with photoshop since year 2000..
I just never "show off" here, because I'm here for NDS, GBA and games, not graphics, but I guess I could share few stuff with you guys..

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Man, that looks really good Toni. How long did it take?

Cool tutorial too. I might have a look around and see if he does anything easier so I can start to learn how to use Photoshop better.

Toni Plutonij

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Thanks to all of you guys!!
wink.gif

It's appreciated!!

Szyslak said:
Man, that looks really good Toni. How long did it take?

Cool tutorial too. I might have a look around and see if he does anything easier so I can start to learn how to use Photoshop better.
It's not actually that hard, especially if you have this tutorial that Salamantis linked to.....it was a bit harder when I had to figure steps for myself, but I'm working with Photoshop long enough to know what I'm supposed to do..
I could actually redraw it mostly by just looking at it..

However, just to fallow tutorial, it would probably take you couple of hours to get everyting right..

science said:
Nice work!

The apple used to be red, but now it is glowing from radioactivity.
smileipb2.png

ohmy.gif
How did you know it?!?!
That's completely true!

QUOTE(Banger @ Dec 24 2008, 06:11 AM)
You are the apple of my eye Toni
wub.gif
shy.gif
Awwwww, thanks!!

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users