1. Weaselpipe

Weaselpipe Erratic Temp user

It's clearly a marketing ploy- if they claim to have had one 'stolen', the apple fanclub will flood google trying to find pictures of it (even though it will most likely be a white rectangle with a screen on it). Then the strangely apple obsessed news networks will report it as news that people are trying to find out what it looks like. Soon after an official reveal- complete with standing ovation- will happen, then it will be released for far too much money, the news will report how popular it has sold and how bloody world changing it is and the cycle continues

2. Satangel

Satangel BEAST

Belgium
    Fake and intentional. I somehow believed the first case, but this is just ridiculous. I'm not going to pay any more attention to this, got my mind on a Galaxy S Plus anyway. Fuck this.

3. Zerousen

Zerousen 【=◈︿◈=】

United States
    Since I had to give away my iPhone to my uncle, I plan to get the Galaxy SII. I've always thought the first one was intentional, but a second time is just ridiculous.

4. fgghjjkll

fgghjjkll GBATemp MegaMan

I'd love to agree with you and all, but Nokia, a major Symbian developer, has decided to stop development in the coming years.

5. Zetta_x

Zetta_x The Insane Statistician

United States
    My iphone's headphone jack broke a month after warranty... about $200 to repair... hmmm...

No more iphone for me.

It's totally fake, no one would steal it.

6. bowser

bowser Mwa ha ha ha!

India
    +1 on that!

When I was in Singapore last year almost everyone had iPhone (that too iPhone 4, not a single 3GS in sight!), some had Blackberry and a few had both [​IMG]

One poor soul had a Sony-Ericsson and seemed rather unhappy holding it [​IMG]

7. Jeff88

Jeff88 GBAtemp Regular

Some of you really have some irrational hate about apple. Lets jump to the hate bandwagon.

8. Ace

Ace GBATemp's Patrick Bateman

To above: Having tried both, I personally am much more comfortable with a much more customizable GUI, with many more free applications. Having imposed limitations that Apple puts on their devices really only gets you so far.

To the article: Yeah, this is some bogus Apple's pulling to rake in more cash. A pretty low blow to upll the SAME cheap trick twice, but oh well: if it works, good for them. Not a whole lot we can do. [​IMG]

9. rehevkor

rehevkor GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Prototype, iPhone, Apple