Gaming Apollo Justice

beedog19

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like Phoenix. A lot. But after 3 games I feel like it's ok to switch things up a little bit. Apparently he has a cameo or 2 in this next game. Either way I can't wait to play this game! With this and Professor Layton I'm glad that my hectic week is this week.

Joey Ravn

F*** you, Nintendo!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
IMO, Phoenix is better overall than Apollo, at least looks-wise... and name-wise. "Apollo Justice" is such a lame name. I can't really judge Apollo's personality or games yet, as I haven't played them
tongue.gif

But what really grinds my gears is the way Apollo replaced Phoenix as the new protagonist. If Capcom had decided to refresh the series without making Phoenix look like crap, then everything would be better. But, come on, you can put a new guy as the protagonist without shitting on poor Phoenix...
Besides, it seems that the epic ending of T&T was totally disregarded for Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney. And that was one of the best endings of all time
frown.gif

S

scubersteve

I read somewhere that Pheonix fights for his clients, but Apollo fights for justice (hence, his name)

D

Deleted User

Personally, I'm liking Apollo. I've played a bit of Gyakuten Saiban 4 japanese, and yes, IMO he's as good as Phoenix. Not BETTER, but not worse, either.
You have to admit though after 3 games, it's a bit repetitive. I'm glad they changed the protagonist ^^
Maybe after the 2nd/3rd Apollo Justice game they should change it back to Phoenix, or someone new...

MaHe

one lazy schmo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Slovenia
I think Apollo Justice is a welcome addition to the series. Seriously, after three games, it would be kind of hard to make a new 'introductory' episode. The amnesia thing in JFA was already a bit corny, how the heck would they pull it off the fourth time without introducing a new lawyer?

Anyways, that's not the only reason I have. At first, I hated the idea of a whole new lawyer, but now I love it.

EDIT: You guys are aware that there's a demo of the game available, right?

Foie

That one guy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think Apollo Justice is a welcome addition to the series. Seriously, after three games, it would be kind of hard to make a new 'introductory' episode. The amnesia thing in JFA was already a bit corny, how the heck would they pull it off the fourth time without introducing a new lawyer?

Anyways, that's not the only reason I have. At first, I hated the idea of a whole new lawyer, but now I love it.

EDIT: You guys are aware that there's a demo of the game available, right?

The could pull it off maybe by having Phoenix be a mentor of some sort? He could be teaching someone the basics of the court.

As for Apollo, I hate to see Phoenix go, but I have a feeling that I'll get used to him and start enjoying the change once I play. Based on my premature judgements, however, he looks dumb.

taggart6

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Uggg...I'm looking forward to this game but it's a constant reminder that I need to get off my ass and finish trials and tribulations.

But T&T is so freaking long!!!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-