Gaming Apollo Justice 100% Save file.

SavageWaffle

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The thing i dont get is, if someone uploads a 100% SAVE file for a game, whats the point? I mean the games finished. Move along. Why download it and yea. What the hell do people do with a 100% finished Apollo Justice? Just asking.

arctic_flame

GBAtemp ATMEGA8 Fan
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
The thing i dont get is, if someone uploads a 100% SAVE file for a game, whats the point? I mean the games finished. Move along. Why download it and yea. What the hell do people do with a 100% finished Apollo Justice? Just asking.

Because completing the game allows you to scroll through the text quickly. If you can read fast, this game takes too long, and the enjoyment factor lessens.

Bentso

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
How do I convert this save file to work with SuperCard Lite?

My Apollo Justice save game got corrupted
hate2.gif

I was on first trial of second chapter.

Bentso

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I tried that. I chose R4 as a source format and Supercard SD as a destination format.

But when I start Apollo Justice only thing I get is two white screens.

Shuny

I'm in yr forum, reading yr postz
Trophies
Website
www.shunyweb.info
XP
Country
France
Bentso said:
I tried that. I chose R4 as a source format and Supercard SD as a destination format.

But when I start Apollo Justice only thing I get is two white screens.
If you have any problems using the Savegames Converter, you should report it on the forum : http://www.shunyweb.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5

Bugs won't fix automatically ~_~

Can you send me your Appollo Justice save and an Appollo Justice save from the Supercard Lite (nevermind if you just created it)

EDIT : Anyway, It's really strange that your games just crash. It should show you a message "savegame corrupted" or ask you to start a new game. Games doesn't crash when an invalid savegame is used :/

Bentso

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Sorry my bad. My whole memory card was corrupted. After reformat this save game works directly with SC Lite.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-