• Replies 4,358
  • Likes 41

bournejason

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
My apologies, I didn't notice Gammoth Guards and Mosgharl Radicles were Female only, I'll add the female variants next to them like I did Arc/Storge, in which Arc is Male and Storge is Female which is why you can't equip the Arc. Time to fix! Thanks for noticing.

EDIT: Uploaded version 3 without my stupidity REAL WORKING SETS! Remember, there are pieces for both genders included, so there should be some pieces that will be blank for you, but don't fret! They're the equivalent of the opposite gender's part!
thanks! really appreciate it, I'll spend my holidays with your amazing bow sets:)

Reactions: Wrathalos

APM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone, sorry I haven't been posting lately, I've been busy with school and stuff. I'll see what I can do this weekend, no promises though. :x

My apologies, I didn't notice Gammoth Guards and Mosgharl Radicles were Female only, I'll add the female variants next to them like I did Arc/Storge, in which Arc is Male and Storge is Female which is why you can't equip the Arc. Time to fix! Thanks for noticing.

EDIT: Uploaded version 3 without my stupidity REAL WORKING SETS! Remember, there are pieces for both genders included, so there should be some pieces that will be blank for you, but don't fret! They're the equivalent of the opposite gender's part!
Great work! Added to usefull stuff

Last edited by APM,

DudeBro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
first verify your game recognizes the other slots as having a save in them. then try exporting your system file again and pulling ot off your 3DS onto your PC. Everything should work then (and if it doesn't, upload the file and I or APM could take a look at it to see what might be wrong)
Thou art wise.

x3YukiLuix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Oh, I have AS, is this a new discovery? I'd like to know more..

first you need to install basehax... since from what you tell... i guess you're not updating your ds yet? menuhax still working? i will make a video to youtube in this few day...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yes I do how do you pull that off?
do you mean that when you access homebrew by oras how u pull the oras catridge off and put the mhx catridge in to get the extdata?
for my case... i would install basehax before update to 11.1 and then update it and intall steelhax

when you got your steelhax.. you are no longer need your base hax to open homebrew anymore... you can take out your pokemon oras and put your mhx catridge in and just use the steelhax to access homebrew to do everything...

i was busy working this few day... i will upload a video about how to install steelhax in this weekend...
i try my best..

Wrathalos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone, sorry I haven't been posting lately, I've been busy with school and stuff. I'll see what I can do this weekend, no promises though. :x

Great work! Added to usefull stuff

Thanks, and thanks for making another editor for Monster Hunter :D

HyBridCann0n

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys, I know there's already a few Monster Hunter X save editors, but I noticed that they're not really being updated anymore so I thought I'd make one. This is a save editing tool for both Monster Hunter X and Monster Hunter Generations. It's not fully complete yet and I'll be adding more to this in the future.

Please Make sure to read the FAQs at the bottom of the page as it answers many common questions.

Current Version: v0.18

Features:
Character Editor (Name, Hr, face, color)
Funds Editor
Equipment Editor
Item Box Editor
Item Pouch Editor
Palico Editor
Craftable items unlocker
Guild Card Editor
Shoutout Editor
Charm Exporter
More to come

Hi!

First of all, thank you so much for sharing this to the MH Community :D it helped me alot.

Now 1 question.. i already broke HR in fact my HR is 136, im trying to use the save editor to change that.. and it kinda works. When im loading the game in the welcome screen, it shows the HR that i had changed, but when i enter the game, still says 136.. Im not trying to do something like 999 or crazy sh*t.

Am i doing somethig wrong?

Regards

Wrathalos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi!

First of all, thank you so much for sharing this to the MH Community :D it helped me alot.

Now 1 question.. i already broke HR in fact my HR is 136, im trying to use the save editor to change that.. and it kinda works. When im loading the game in the welcome screen, it shows the HR that i had changed, but when i enter the game, still says 136.. Im not trying to do something like 999 or crazy sh*t.

Am i doing somethig wrong?

Regards

You need to change your experience to match (or try to get close to your desired level) and go out on a quest; changing your HR # doesn't do anything really.

Delta901

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, its been a while :3 I just wanted to ask when the quest completion hack is gonna be stable enough for other people like me to use.

Wrathalos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know of a way I can reset my Equipment Sets list? Every time I look at it, it crashes the game. I know it's because I moved some equipment in the editor and it got screwed.

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know of a way I can reset my Equipment Sets list? Every time I look at it, it crashes the game. I know it's because I moved some equipment in the editor and it got screwed.
Export your character slot with the character exporter and use this to find the offsets for your equipment sets and reset them. If you need a reference for an empty equipment set, use my blanked-out save slot I shared as a reference. the offsets should match up perfectly after you extract your save slot with the tool in the OP.

Last edited by iSharingan,

Wrathalos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Export your character slot with the character exporter and use this to find the offsets for your equipment sets and reset them. If you need a reference for an empty equipment set, use my blanked-out save slot I shared as a reference. the offsets should match up perfectly after you extract your save slot with the tool in the OP.

Thanks so much, good to know there's a nice hex reference I can use, what a time-saver! Was hoping I wouldn't have to go back 10 days lol.

syhshen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm new to this type of game editing. I haven't dony anything like this since MHFU on the psp. Can some one link me to a step by step way to do the whole process? Something that can explain everything step by step. been looking around and haven't really found much.

Wrathalos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Isharigan, has the ultimate palico 3 been fixed? (last time I used it I couldn't get the skills to stick)
No need to fix it, the reason the skills don't stick is because you don't have the lvl 50 cap and it lowers it to whatever your current cap is. When it does this it takes away all the skills because it's not at the level to use them. It's a great cat, but you have to have level 50 cap unlocked meaning you need to be HR8+

Reactions: iSharingan

DudeBro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm new to this type of game editing. I haven't dony anything like this since MHFU on the psp. Can some one link me to a step by step way to do the whole process? Something that can explain everything step by step. been looking around and haven't really found much.
Page 1+ bro.

Wrathalos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From people's rooms, sure, if you use it stupidly, like a HR385 that doesn't know how to fight a Deviant. From MHGen online in general? No one has been banned so far, and if it's anything like MH4U, you'd only get a shadow (until you fix your items/equip) ban for using stuff you shouldn't be using (afaik japanese DLC and such)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.