• Replies 4,358
  • Likes 41

Zinogre117

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey dude,whenever I use the editor I see that my hunter rank is whatever I wanted it to be but in the 3ds,its always 1 but I always have my equipment and my items with me ? can you clarify or help me on how to change my hunter rank in the 3ds ? as the save editor is not working with hunter ranks ?

Jesus10101

lord and savior
Trophies
XP
Country
hey dude,whenever I use the editor I see that my hunter rank is whatever I wanted it to be but in the 3ds,its always 1 but I always have my equipment and my items with me ? can you clarify or help me on how to change my hunter rank in the 3ds ? as the save editor is not working with hunter ranks ?
You dont change the number itself, you change the amount of HR points you have.

Knitten

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@APM heyo they shoutout editor seems to have a new bug, it's only saving the first shoutout and deleting everything all the other ones. All I did was add "・ω・" to the end of my first shoutout.

APM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@APM heyo they shoutout editor seems to have a new bug, it's only saving the first shoutout and deleting everything all the other ones. All I did was add "・ω・" to the end of my first shoutout.
I'll take a look at it later tonight

Well I got access to the editor right now, it works fine except that special characters like "・ω・" breaks it for w/e reason. I'll take a closer look tonight. For now avoid using those chars.

Last edited by APM,

APM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
New update: v0.16
What's new:
-Added Charm Exporter
-Fixed an issue with saving shoutouts with special characters
-Minor text fixes (tm)

Last edited by APM,

Candy324

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Do the account items always disappear if you add them to the item pouch?

i've done some testing with this but it looks like the game has "anti-cheating" rule sets, i had 10x timeworn charms, they got removed when i joined a quest.

you might want to edit your itembox instead of pouch.

bournejason

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
can anyone make a export of all the best charms(edited charms) so i can import it. please and thanks XD
best charms are those fit your weapons and armor sets, if you mean 'best' by the skill numbers and slots are always the max the combinations are nearly infinite...

bournejason

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
i've done some testing with this but it looks like the game has "anti-cheating" rule sets, i had 10x timeworn charms, they got removed when i joined a quest.

you might want to edit your itembox instead of pouch.
I've tried to add rustshards and ancientshards to my pouch and went for a hunt, but nothing happened when completing the quest.. how can I get the rusted/ancient weapons?

BlueLeafeon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So thats a no?
That's a "look for other MHG hacking topics because this one is only about editing saves, which isn't what you're looking for."

Okay, so let's say I want to save myself some time level grinding other palicoes by editing their levels. But I also want to unlock their skills in the process. Would putting their experience points to a certain level, booting the game and taking them out on a mission cause them to level up?

Last edited by BlueLeafeon,

Candy324

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
That's a "look for other MHG hacking topics because this one is only about editing saves, which isn't what you're looking for."

Okay, so let's say I want to save myself some time level grinding other palicoes by editing their levels. But I also want to unlock their skills in the process. Would putting their experience points to a certain level, booting the game and taking them out on a mission cause them to level up?

this is a bit tricky. let me try to explain my lvl 5x50 awards on how it just fucked up for me.

i put a lot of xp on all cats, and for some reason it just didnt give me awards, i put them as lvl 49, went on a quest so they would hit 50, it didn't wokr they were 50 on the quest.

so what i did was, i played with the xp bar until i managed to spot lvl 49. then, later i kept playing either solo, or with a friend so i always had a cat, im not exactly sure i need to look it up but i think the moment my cat hit 50, it had 36xxx xp. so what i did was edit all my cats to lvl 49, with 359999 xp (as stated not sure about the xp, just using example numbers)

then i used all cats once, got the 1 xp , and made them hit lvl 50 for awards.

so what you have to do is.

edit your cats to 1 quest away from the lvl where they learn their skills. and simple lvl them up with 1 quest.

and just like hunter rank/ cat lvls, the actual rank doesn't matter, but the point does. I would wish APM to actually remove the numbers/lvls and simple keep the points. it would make it easier for everyone to understand even more.

ThatBenderGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As mentioned earlier by @Candy324 is there anyway to get around the anti-cheat rules about bringing charms and rust/ancientshards into quests? It does the same thing as if you had put a 0 quantity item in your pouch and just removes it when you go on the quest.

Gezzaman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
decorations seem to not work atm, you can only create them under "item box" instead of equipment which means you can never set them in any armor / weapon when in game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Speak to Psi, he'll offer you some in Tempycoin. :tpi:
    +1
  • OGSniper @ OGSniper:
    Day after day, we drink beer, Night after night my heartbeat shows the fear
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Beer can be bad for your teeth
  • OGSniper @ OGSniper:
    Teeth? What Teeth?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Do crack instead. Beer is more of a depressant.
  • OGSniper @ OGSniper:
    I like taking trips without even leaving my house, if ya know what I mean.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My hygienist name is Jose I'm like fuck Juan found me
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Did he ask to see yo feet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Teeth
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's second cousin obsessed with teeth
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Did you wake up with your belt un-buckled?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Let me lift you up in my chair
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Down there, teeth removal is putting you behind an angry donkey.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Teeth removal is tying the donkeys hair to the tooth and slapping it's ass
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The cleaning stuff they used was actually nice tasted like frosting
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That'd be 2million pesos, drink this tequila for your pain.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Also buy my art senior don't forget what happened with Germany
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    For reference, so everyone knows we are not racist, just like to pick on Juan, and he gives it back to us 'murdicans in return. I love me some latinos.
    +1
  • Morganna @ Morganna:
    hello? anyone alive here?
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm dead inside
  • Morganna @ Morganna:
    at least you can chat :)
  • Morganna @ Morganna:
    i dont want to sound silly, but im kind of lost, im new to this community and i have a lot of question and idk where to start
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    I watched baby yoda eat frog eggs on mandalorian last night
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Morganna Welcome to the temp! what are your questions?
    +1
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @Morganna Welcome to the temp! what are your questions? +1