• Replies 4,358
  • Likes 41

Sofes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
I have completed the guild 7 urgent quest and went to become HR32. while I was st in HR7 (before completing the urgent quest), my cats were in level 35.
I have been doing other quest and am in HR43 now, however my cats are still stuck in 35. Have not been able to level up even thou it say my cats can now level to 50.

My cats are legal, didnt add in extra skills etc. I just used the editor to amend the EXP to 100000 load it back to the game, but the catsare still in 35. Anyone knows why they cant seems to level up?

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have completed the guild 7 urgent quest and went to become HR32. while I was st in HR7 (before completing the urgent quest), my cats were in level 35.
I have been doing other quest and am in HR43 now, however my cats are still stuck in 35. Have not been able to level up even thou it say my cats can now level to 50.

My cats are legal, didnt add in extra skills etc. I just used the editor to amend the EXP to 100000 load it back to the game, but the catsare still in 35. Anyone knows why they cant seems to level up?
take them on a quest (even a gathering quest) and complete it

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just did that, it helped. thank you.

but it took like 4000 - 5000 point to just level up 1 level. it is going to be a long way to level 50.
set the exp to 367665 or higher then go on a quest with them. it will insta-level to whatever cap you have unlocked and will automatically set your exp to the cap (367665 for level 50 cap)

Sofes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
set the exp to 367665 or higher then go on a quest with them. it will insta-level to whatever cap you have unlocked and will automatically set your exp to the cap (367665 for level 50 cap)
WOW... I am only 1/3 the EXP (that's after adding 4000 to make it 100000).

Ryoxsis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to add the unreleased / Japanese DLC quests to my game? I know I can just edit in the items, but I want to earn them -- just not 4 months from now.

APM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Gekkouga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I used the Palico Generator and made a fighting palico. I have now the problem that whenever I start a quest the actions unequip themselves, no problems with the skills.
Afterwards I checked the palico with the PalicoChecker and everything was valid besides Learned Actions, it was shown as Invalid or DLC. I already read the complete thread and can't really figure what I did wrong, maybe someone can help me?
The actions it has are: Shock Purr-ison, Claw Dance, Dung Bombay, Ultrasonic Horn and Big Boomerang, --- (Pattern 050A). I didn't touch any actions above 5, so a misplaced Herb Horn or Mini Barrel Bombay is not the case.

(EDIT: Even Furr-ious and Piercing Boomerang unequip themselves. Never touched them though.)

Last edited by Gekkouga,

Candy324

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
No problem. Had to find that out the hard way myself.

Speaking of illegal palicoes, what would be the best way of going about increasing my palicoes' level without the game screaming illegal at me? I'm pretty sure my cats are all underlevelled because of switching half-way through.

lvls doesn't matter but the lvl 50 award requires you to lvl cats.

so make them lvl 49 and train them to to 50. done

BlueLeafeon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used the Palico Generator and made a fighting palico. I have now the problem that whenever I start a quest the actions unequip themselves, no problems with the skills.
Afterwards I checked the palico with the PalicoChecker and everything was valid besides Learned Actions, it was shown as Invalid or DLC. I already read the complete thread and can't really figure what I did wrong, maybe someone can help me?
The actions it has are: Shock Purr-ison, Claw Dance, Dung Bombay, Ultrasonic Horn and Big Boomerang, --- (Pattern 050A). I didn't touch any actions above 5, so a misplaced Herb Horn or Mini Barrel Bombay is not the case.

(EDIT: Even Furr-ious and Piercing Boomerang unequip themselves. Never touched them though.)
Hmm...the palico generator is showing they're legit... You said the palicochecker shows the skills to be fine, right? Mind sharing the palico file? Might help us to troubleshoot what went wrong.

lvls doesn't matter but the lvl 50 award requires you to lvl cats.

so make them lvl 49 and train them to to 50. done
Doesn't level alter stats, though?

jaspern

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Some stuff I think that would be nice if they could be added:

• Ability to import and export parts of the save, so that it's theoretically possible to inject your character into a different save file with or without your guild card, cats etc. I don't know how the save structure is set up and if that's possible at all, but it would be neat

• Toggle to unlock all food recipes or ingredients, whatever breaks the game less ;)

Gekkouga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hmm...the palico generator is showing they're legit... You said the palicochecker shows the skills to be fine, right? Mind sharing the palico file? Might help us to troubleshoot what went wrong.

Doesn't level alter stats, though?

I can upload the file later when I have internet access on my computer back. Anyways, I figured what was wrong. This might help others who experience similar problems.
I made a complete new palico on the SaveEditor on a free Edit field and created it from the scratch. Copypasted everything from the not working palico to it so it's basically a clone. While the original is still not working in the game, the clone does which is pretty weird.

BlueLeafeon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can upload the file later when I have internet access on my computer back. Anyways, I figured what was wrong. This might help others who experience similar problems.
I made a complete new palico on the SaveEditor on a free Edit field and created it from the scratch. Copypasted everything from the not working palico to it so it's basically a clone. While the original is still not working in the game, the clone does which is pretty weird.
Strange... Did you change the palico's starting type? (As in, changed it from something else into a healer?)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay