• Replies 4,358
  • Likes 41

Cursed

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone please help me out? I need someone to make me a custom palico. use the 000D action and 0508 Skill RNG on a support cat. then change the second skill to retreat and the 5th to big boom. you can even get ultrasonic horn and dung bomb on the actions plus whatever else you think would be good for the others. then skills would be starting at 3: omni res, stun, para, tremor, boom pro. That means i just need to train pierce boom and ear plugs. and if it could be black with a bushy tail named Cursed, that would be awesome. Id gladly pay for anyone willing to take the time and trouble.

Candy324

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ill give it a shot, but Id much rather just trade for it.

I just read most of that guide and it doesnt make any sense... Can someone please just help me?

im sorry but if you do not understand homebrew you should do none of this.

I don't understand how moving few files to your sd and then go to a website can be much of a trouble? its drag and run done.

but if you have issues with browserhax or even menuhax, im sorry to say but you should not waste your time on this part. read about browserhax its the most basic thing ever. and if its too much to handle

forget about this thread at all cost.

on the other hand I can give the meta cat with the name cursed if you really much want it. as the meta cat is the strongest cat possible in the game.

Last edited by Candy324,
Reactions: alphex

BlueLeafeon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I don't understand how moving few files to your sd and then go to a website can be much of a trouble? its drag and run done.

but if you have issues with browserhax or even menuhax, im sorry to say but you should not waste your time on this part. read about browserhax its the most basic thing ever. and if its too much to handle forget about this thread at all cost.
I don't think he even wants to hack. He just wants someone to hack for him.

I havent doen much with hex editing the system file itself. I'll give it a look, though and see if I cant figur eit out (that is unless someone like @APM doesnt know/recognize the offset already)

I looked around in it but that's most of what I've done. For some reason, it seems the DLC palicoes' data is stored in there in such a way that it's out in the open, but other than that, I can't find anything else of significant interest to what I'm looking for.

Cursed

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

but if you have issues with browserhax or even menuhax, im sorry to say but you should not waste your time on this part. read about browserhax its the most basic thing ever. and if its too much to handle

forget about this thread at all cost.

on the other hand I can give the meta cat with the name cursed if you really much want it. as the meta cat is the strongest cat possible in the game.
I already said i give up on trying to understand the homebrew thing. what is the meta cat? Ive heard of the "Perfect" palico. I dont want strongest. Ive already got one that is close to that, I want one that is like i described if that is possible, pretty please :) Ill be right here for another 4 hrs or so so just send me the hub when you are ready

Last edited by Cursed,

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I looked around in it but that's most of what I've done. For some reason, it seems the DLC palicoes' data is stored in there in such a way that it's out in the open, but other than that, I can't find anything else of significant interest to what I'm looking for.
Ah yes. Then that's likely exactly what it its. I know the DLC quests have anti-edit measures taken (not that they work very efficiently when you have the right tools)but that prolly doesnt apply to the DLC palicos.

Trevor Perez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm still having trouble when I try to put my save onto my sd card using homebrew and (ninjhax save manager) it says it cant access the save archive of monster hunter generations "Could not access the savedata archive! Press X to exit."

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-08-13-15-54-27[1].png
    Screenshot_2016-08-13-15-54-27[1].png
    187.1 KB · Views: 313
Last edited by Trevor Perez,

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm still having trouble when I try to put my save onto my sd card using homebrew and (ninjhax save manager) it says it cant access the save archive of monster hunter generations "Could not access the savedata archive! Press X to exit."

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------
use the EXT Data options. there is no save on the actual game cartridge.

LotionExplosion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I wish there was some sort of quest completer NTR so I could just press a button and complete a quest instantly.. These gathering quests are killing me and I really want that 20% affinity helm.

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wish there was some sort of quest completer NTR so I could just press a button and complete a quest instantly.. These gathering quests are killing me and I really want that 20% affinity helm.
there apparently is a way to do one-hit kills with NTR codes. I don't condone it, but it's possible.

Back on topic @APM and everyone working on disassembling the save: I'm nearing completion of all quests. Before I finish, I'd prefer we find the game ID/whatever so that can be copped over from the user's original save into the 'template version' of my save I plan to upload for quest completion/etc. It should go a long way to preventing the "Everyone uses ___" effect. In my down time I'll be searching the guid card data as best I can, as well, to see if it might be possible to change the ID on that as well.

x06xpower

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just use the speed hack and item 99 in pouch ntr :P you'll be clearing them in less than 20 second :P

Candy324

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
currently i've all quests completed and im around 95-96% all awards.

I did use quest completer, but its basically only adding "check marks" for the quests, and doesn't actually "complete them"

thankfully i was already 100% village and hr 1-6 100% . i've not touched my hr but im hr 360 atm, so you go figure out how much I actually have spent playing the game.

So what I did afterwards was, doing every single quest in hr 7 again, there are a total amount of 65 quest i believe, I used excel sheet, and simple deleted the quests that I already completed.

what I lack now in awards is train 5 cats to 50, even with the modify, to 49 with max exp, go into quest and out again , didn't grant me this award.

another award i lack is train cats 50 times. which i think im around 45 times right now so should get it soon.

and then im working on gold size monsters.

But I do not think i'll share my save unless there is a method to change game ID's I would hate to share same game id with everyone when it comes to guild card exchanges etc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6aie4t8lZ7k&pp=ygUuaSBhbSBub3QgZ2F5IGJ1dCAyMCBkb2xsYXJzIGlzIDIwIGRv... +1