• Replies 4,358
  • Likes 41

Jesus10101

lord and savior
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello everyone,

I have find the files editor with google. And i have some question because i have never do this before.

I just need to get my sd card into my computer and i need something for extract the save right ? I have dll savedatafiler but its a CIA files i don't what its this.

What i need for extract my save ? I don't need to get a cracked 3ds for this i hope ? Because i have my 3ds and game 100% legal.

Thanks for help and great job doing this save game editor i just want use it now.
You will need homebrew for your 3ds first. Do you have Homebrew or any of these games:
- Legend of Zelda OOT and Powersaves
- Freaky Forms
- Pokémon ORAS and Powersaves
- Pokémon mystery dungeon and Powersaves

harmonium

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Open up savedatafiler and go to the Ext tab. Look for the file titled 00001870 and press Y to import the file to your SD card. You should find the files on your sd card.It should be in a file called filer. After that just open up the system file with APM's save editor.

EDIT: Make sure to go back to savedatafiler and go to the SD tab. And press A to import your edited file onto your 3ds.

Well i would like to do what you tell me, but i have only a cia files on my computer, i don't know what to do with this.

I will tell everything i get :

New 3 dsl XL with no hack at all.
The game, physical copy.
My SD card.

What can i do now ?

Thanks for help.

You will need homebrew for your 3ds first. Do you have Homebrew or any of these games:
- Legend of Zelda OOT and Powersaves
- Freaky Forms
- Pokémon ORAS and Powersaves
- Pokémon mystery dungeon and Powersaves

I have zelda but not in physical copy :( And i have the powersave. Did the homebrew is dangerous for my 3ds ?

No any other way to extract a files ? Did the powersaves can't create cheat to this game ?

Last edited by harmonium,

Jesus10101

lord and savior
Trophies
XP
Country
After testing and testing , looks like i have to make another char, mine just got stuck on HR7 idk why the Save editor " auto-modify " that value and i didnt realize , until i end a quest and jump from rank 31 > 7 , for the game i still have the limiter , i never do the narka 7* Urgent but i did it 4 times , and i dont get any HRPoints froms quest , i dont know what happen.

I never edit my HRP original value , but the save editor change it to 7 i was like wtf , then i change it to rank 31 again , over and over and over but never change i even change the original value " 70303" to " 500k" and i played like 10 misions but i dont get any points and my char just dont rank up, if some one can explain me how this works or what value i have to change , cuz prob im gonna be rank 7 for ever..
It seems like you didn't trigger the HR limit removal Flag which caused you be stuck at HR 7. I don't think changing the value of HR points will do anything in your case and only thing you can do is manualy trigger the flag. I don't know the offset value for it so you have to wait or make a new save file.

You should NOT mess with the HR points editor before triggering the limit remover flag at HR8.

FATE4LIFE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It seems like you didn't trigger the HR limit removal Flag which caused you be stuck at HR 7. I don't think changing the value of HR points will do anything in your case and only thing you can do is manualy trigger the flag. I don't know the offset value for it so you have to wait or make a new save file.

You should NOT mess with the HR points editor before triggering the limit remover flag at HR8.

The problem here is that i never touch HRP , i was legit rank 31 , before modify anything , then 2 days later afer complete the 7* Urgent , and make some Deviants quest i start to modify my box items , when i go online and play the game normaly i search for Snow baron quest for farm , when the mission ends a message apears the same message i get 2 days ago when i end the 7* Urgent , then i retunr to lobby and i was rank 7 .....

100 Hours lost

Last edited by FATE4LIFE,

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
a link would be nice :P
After testing and testing , looks like i have to make another char, mine just got stuck on HR7 idk why the Save editor " auto-modify " that value and i didnt realize , until i end a quest and jump from rank 31 > 7 , for the game i still have the limiter , i never do the narka 7* Urgent but i did it 4 times , and i dont get any HRPoints froms quest , i dont know what happen.

I never edit my HRP original value , but the save editor change it to 7 i was like wtf , then i change it to rank 31 again , over and over and over but never change i even change the original value " 70303" to " 500k" and i played like 10 misions but i dont get any points and my char just dont rank up, if some one can explain me how this works or what value i have to change , cuz prob im gonna be rank 7 for ever..
Before deleting that save, try talking to the guild manager in the hub again. I know I saved at the end to the HR7 urgent, talked to her then quit without saving When I went back (after setting my HRP back up to where it was before I set it to 0), I had to talk to her again to get my HR unlocked from 7 again. There also may be a flag that jsut got set wrong, in which case it'd jsut be a matter of finding the needed value/offset and flipping it

[snip]2 days later after complete the 7* Urgent [snip]
100 Hours lost
how in the world did you play 100 hours in 48-72 hours? :P

Last edited by iSharingan,

FATE4LIFE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Before deleting that save, try talking to the guild manager in the hub again. I know I saved at the end to the HR7 urgent, talked to her then quit without saving When I went back (after setting my HRP back up to where it was before I set it to 0), I had to talk to her again to get my HR unlocked from 7 again. There also may be a flag that jsut got set wrong, in which case it'd jsut be a matter of finding the needed value/offset and flipping it

I change the value to 0 , do the narka ( wasnt urgent anymore and i didt this 4 times i post it the mission to be sure) , and still rank 7 , i put a new value 500 K , now im gona play another mission for a miracle to rank up finaly .

ukee

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
The problem here is that i never touch HRP , i was legit rank 31 , before modify anything , then 2 days later afer complete the 7* Urgent , and make some Deviants quest i start to modify my box items , when i go online and play the game normaly i search for Snow baron quest for farm , when the mission ends a message apears the same message i get 2 days ago when i end the 7* Urgent , then i retunr to lobby and i was rank 7 .....

100 Hours lost
If you still have the system_backup file before you edited using the save editor, you might still be able to revert all the changes you made.

Vithimiris

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I am once again looking for someone who can modify a Palico for me. Shoot me a PM to my inbox. Please be on the Eastern Timezone. I'd do it myself, but I didn't get a chance to run out to get an SD Card Reader like I had planned on doing.

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A question about that, how does one restore using the system_backup file?
rename it to "system"

So I am once again looking for someone who can modify a Palico for me. Shoot me a PM to my inbox. Please be on the Eastern Timezone. I'd do it myself, but I didn't get a chance to run out to get an SD Card Reader like I had planned on doing.
All you need is a FTPD 3dsx file on your SD (can be added through system settings if you have a n3DS) and a FTP clinet (like filezilla) on your PC

mitsuru senpei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im having a issue ive tried everything i followed the guide for palico editing but whenever i go into a quest the moves unequip themselves ive tried re-editing to make sure the orders right. i dont know whats going on but its very annoying been at it all day.
Tried the palico validator everything says valid so idk whats causing the equipped actions to get unequipped.

Last edited by mitsuru senpei,

Zenas01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@APM Is there a way for the editor to auto assign a weapon to a weaponless Palico? Thinking something like the talisman editor that just places new talismans on the next available equipment box slot.

Wondering if there would be a way to create the base palico weapon and auto equip it to a cat, maybe it can even be a button dropdown on the Palico Editor window.

Turrok

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Good evening guys I need a little help
Trying to launch hombrew for the first time, but i am getting confused with what goes were for the OoT part of the launch mainly the save file and the payload
Can anyone help plz

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: the voices inside my head