• Replies 4,358
  • Likes 41

MattClep123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@APM any idea if you could tell me what the id # for the Falcon (Hayabusa) Feather is? I've been experimenting, so far, no dice. Any range of ID numbers would be appreciated.

jucaa

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I read the translated guide for palico editing but still didnt get it.

Is it possible for me to put Dung bombay, Purshocking Trap (something like that) and Big Boomerang as moves and then Boomerang Pro, Crit S, Attack upL and Earplugs as skills?

MistahMoo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I apologize for the noob question as this has probably been asked numerous times. I've tried looking for similar threads with questions like mine but I haven't found much, maybe I'm just blind and you can direct me to the appropriate threads.

Anyways, for me to use this, I need access to homebrew on a 3DS that is below 11.0? Mine is currently 11.0.0-33u and every post I've seen so far have said that I would need to downgrade. I just want to know if homebrew is still possible with my system so I can get on and purchase the required game to do so along with MHX.

I'm new to the whole homebrew thing but I'm pretty much just interested in doing so for MHX alone since powersave has been rendered useless with this game.

Last edited by MistahMoo,

APM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I apologize for the noob question as this has probably been asked numerous times. I've tried looking for similar threads with questions like mine but I haven't found much, maybe I'm just blind and you can direct me to the appropriate threads.

Anyways, for me to use this, I need access to homebrew on a 3DS that is below 11.0? Mine is currently 11.0.0-33u and every post I've seen so far have said that I would need to downgrade. I just want to know if homebrew is still possible with my system so I can get on and purchase the required game to do so along with MHX.

I'm new to the whole homebrew thing but I'm pretty much just interested in doing so for MHX alone since powersave has been rendered useless with this game.
3DS's with firmware 11.0 can still access Homebrew. Since you already have Powersaves, just get your hands on a copy of Zelda OoT 3DS, and read that guide under the FAQ on the first post

MistahMoo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3DS's with firmware 11.0 can still access Homebrew. Since you already have Powersaves, just get your hands on a copy of Zelda OoT 3DS, and read that guide under the FAQ on the first post

Thank you very much! I totally missed that post.

Lord Blade

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Here's a question.

How does the game handle you hacking in Rustshard/Ancientshard/Charms?

In the last game, using PowerSaves, you could give yourself stacks of 99 in your inventory (not box), go do a mission, and when you finished you'd get them all identified.
Used this method to get relics before.

Has anyone tried that with this? Give yourself stacks of 99 charms in your inventory, do a run, and see if you get talismans for it?

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it doesn't. they disappear upon quest start. Gimme a sec and I can upload a list that should be 99.99% working with no dummies or supply/account items/other items that disappear on quest start

Reactions: JamesyPoo

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alright. I have a tentative list of items (see attached txt file) that (1) are not useless and (2) shouldn't disappear if taken on quests. Seeing as I only have acess to 12 boxes in-game right now, I'm uber not sure about anything after the Prime Redhelm Scraps (especially the last few items which I presume are DLC items). I still need to double check most things in boxes 1-12 for any account/supply items I may have missed as my documentation was a little lacking (and I was focused on getting the pack-rat guide before actually putting these in my game).

A couple of notes:
I removed the following items numbers (in decimal, not hex) due to being unsure what they were/them having unknown item markings. I'll test them later to make sure they're useless before completely writing them off:
92,131-205,1364-1367,1556-1658,1661-1663,1889,1890,1907,1908

everything past item #1932 (Arthur's Armor) showed unknown item, so I'm assuming they're all not valid items or are dummied out
I also removed a few lower tier items (like Demondrug) while leaving the stronger variants (like Mega Demondrug). Aside form these and the account/supply items, all items needed for crafting/combining should still be there.

As I stated above: Charms and shards disappear on quest start like account items/supply items/0 quantity inventory entries, so they are not included.

I'll update with a final version of the list when I finish testing everything, which should be tomorrow night (as pertains to EST)

Attachments

• prototype list - 1395 not-useless items.txt
    5.9 KB · Views: 489
Last edited by iSharingan,
Reactions: JamesyPoo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Maybe