• Views 1,295,820
  • Replies 4,358
  • Likes 41

adiktus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If anyone can give me a tutorial on giving palicoes skills and moves without them being removed that would be very helpful!
A few pages back, APM shared a link to a poorly translated chinese forum that explained it. Apparently there are three pools of moves/skills, and each palico has a unique distribution of those skills. You can't replace a skill with another group's skill. Problem is, I can't understand the three pools as they're badly translated :(

APM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
huh looks like the game doesn't like it when you shove 3 decoration 3 jewel in an equipment. Keeps crashing

zenbone7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok last silly question. Why can't i upgrade past level 4 on most items? Do i need to be at a certain point in the quest chain?

Thog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm very new to homebrewing, just started yesterday currently running Homebrew via OOThacks on an n3ds with 11.0
Trying to get this working for my MHX (physical copy, english) and I tried using JK's save manager but keep getting an error "Error opening ExtData! Title may not use it."
When attempting the Extra Data Options and if I choose Save Data Options I get "Error opening save Archive!"
I have played the game before so there is a save file, I also made sure to remove the OOT cartiridge and insert the MHX cartridge.
I've also tried "save_manager" by profi200 and when selecting MHX it says "Could not access the savedata archive!"
Any idea why these errors keep popping up? Been googling all night and can't find an answer. Thanks for your time.

Reactions: Spooky_Spooky

zenbone7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have enough space in item box for item scraps?

yea i have space for scraps. its saying i dont have enough materials while showing me that i do have enough

I am trying to upgrade the deviant armor tho, that might be why

APM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yea i have space for scraps. its saying i dont have enough materials while showing me that i do have enough

I am trying to upgrade the deviant armor tho, that might be why
A lot of people are saying that, but it turns out that they don't have enough space for the scraps. Try taking the materials required out.

GhostOfOblivion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am at part 20 of part 2 of the 9.2 downgrade, and I do not remember ever having menuhax, how do I complete this part?
  1. Reinstall menuhax using browserhax and the HomeBrew Launcher (you do not need to reconfigure, just press install in menuhax_manager)

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wanted to note: adding account items to the player's item box is useless. Sure, they stay even after going on a quest, but any account items added to or already in the player's inventory are deleted on quest start. Only the Throwing Knife, Tropical Berry, First-Aid Med, and other crafting-recipe items could be of any use - that use exclusively being to unlock the respective crafting recipes involving them. Similarly, any crafting results that remain account items like one or more ingredients also cannot be brought on quests.

Last edited by iSharingan,

ASura

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey APM I managed to find a copy of freakhax at gamestop for 14$ CAD ! lol. Now I finally get to use your editor. Its awesome!

Just wondering if you might ever be able to add a feature to edit your guild card?

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have an Item box with all items i could import?
I'm working on a item list. First I'm working on progressing far enough to get all 14 boxes so I can go through as many items at once as possible. I'll post it here when it's exported and ready (the existing lists are full of useless dummy and account items - something I plan to remedy)

GhostOfOblivion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hrmm seems going to 9.2 ditched my entrypoint when I downgraded, do I just find the version of OoT3hax that works with 9.2 and use it to get menuhax on the system?

GhostOfOblivion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got into it again once and tried to install menuhax and it said unable to load payload, then I restarted and now when I go in through OoT it is sticking on the yellow flash screen :(

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I got into it again once and tried to install menuhax and it said unable to load payload, then I restarted and now when I go in through OoT it is sticking on the yellow flash screen :(
Wonder if I have to delete the entrypoint again and start over? or did I miss a step some place

KuroYuki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A few pages back, APM shared a link to a poorly translated chinese forum that explained it. Apparently there are three pools of moves/skills, and each palico has a unique distribution of those skills. You can't replace a skill with another group's skill. Problem is, I can't understand the three pools as they're badly translated :(

Yeah...It'd be nice if someone who knows Chinese can explain it or something :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COua5q4CByg