• Views 1,298,475
  • Replies 4,358
  • Likes 41

JK_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Had the same issue. Hold L+R when you boot JKSM. Should start finding all the data you have on your SD card with a loading bar. After that its smooth sailing. Make sure you export the ExtData, they put it there this time around.
You also need to target a non 9.6 crypto game or remove the XML file for this to work though.

Reactions: Furbodo

WaitWhatBro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So am a bit confused what am doing wrong.

I drag and drop the Homebrew Access start Kit items into the Root of the SD Card, Put JK's Save manager CIA file into the 3ds folder provided by the Homebrew access point, I goto my Internet Settings and change the DNS to the 107.221.140.065, Run Youtube and the nothing happens. Did I do something wrong or use a outdated way? (am using a N3DS)

Also for after, I extract the exdata and use your save editor and just slap it back into the 3ds folder via JK's save manager?

APM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So am a bit confused what am doing wrong.

I drag and drop the Homebrew Access start Kit items into the Root of the SD Card, Put JK's Save manager CIA file into the 3ds folder provided by the Homebrew access point, I goto my Internet Settings and change the DNS to the 107.221.140.065, Run Youtube and the nothing happens. Did I do something wrong or use a outdated way? (am using a N3DS)

Also for after, I extract the exdata and use your save editor and just slap it back into the 3ds folder via JK's save manager?
That's like a super outdated method

himuradrew

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Only of the equipment that I own. For now you're better off just looking up what materials you need, crafting a piece and using the ID to edit the rest in. Not very efficient, but the best that I can improve at the moment. Just use the wiki look up what mats you need

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Had the same issue. Hold L+R when you boot JKSM. Should start finding all the data you have on your SD card with a loading bar. After that its smooth sailing. Make sure you export the ExtData, they put it there this time around.

Thanks! worked that way. :)

APM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does the Ocarina of Time one still work for 10.7? Saw that it was patched for 11.0
Holy crap if you have an 10.7 downgrade that thing immediately and install A9LH

And yeah it should work

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

New Release! v0.04
What's new:
Tools -> Unlocker
-All Craftable Armor unlocker
-All Craftable Weapon unlocker

GhostOfOblivion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, 10.7 is what the new monster hunter gen 3ds comes with, is downgrading safe? And if so what do I downgrade to, I also have an old system at 10.2 but I cannot find my screwdriver for the screws on that one.

APM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was able to get into the homebrew launcher screen with oothax, now how do i use the Jk's save manager to export the save data from monster hunter gen?
I think you have to first target a non 9.6 crypto game then hold L+R while it boots?

quanphann

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry, i mean like how do I get the save manager option to show up, I downloaded the JKSM.cia file and put it in the SD but I not sure if I'm doing it right

GhostOfOblivion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like it ninja updated or something, I just checked on it and it now says ver 11, and I do not remember telling it to update

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Creamy milk