• Replies 4,358
  • Likes 41

APM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i wish it could lol . i played with a lot hackers in the last few days toying around online. some guy had 99,999 attack and defense with basic armor and weapon and killing everything with kicks. there was also a bow gunner person i met who used basic gear and was one shotting everything with cluster shots. im just curious of how they did it. i just played dumb and didnt ask cuz everytime i pointed it out they removed me from their game.
They used a cheat plug in. It requires a CFW and a New 3DS

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i edited my HR to be 999 in the very beginning of the game where we didn't have any HR and it didn't take affect until i finished the last urgent quest(i lvl'ed from hr 7 to 999 online). it was quite hilarious because it didn't bug or crash my game in anyway or at least i haven't found anything yet. hopefully i didn't grind through all those quest for nothing XD
lol imagine the faces of others in the room.
dangit, man. I was planning to do that... had my HRP already maxed and everything. Now Imma just look like a copy-palico... er, cat... :P

In other news, confirmed 10,000 for max on each set of town request points (you can set manually it to 999,999,999/etc. via the editor but it will revert to 10,000 upon 'gaining' any or completing a request for that town)

APM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah same with Palico exp. If you set the EXP to 9999999 then go on a quest and clear it, it will set your cat's level to your current cap and lower the exp to the current limit

emojiro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dangit, man. I was planning to do that... had my HRP already maxed and everything. Now Imma just look like a copy-palico... er, cat... :P

In other news, confirmed 10,000 for max on each set of town request points (you can set manually it to 999,999,999/etc. via the editor but it will revert to 10,000 upon 'gaining' any or completing a request for that town)
yeah it was instant regret because no one wanted to play with me online anymore for the fact that they kicked me instantly after seeing me HR 999 or if i dont send them a guild card that proves my progress haha. shoulda left it alone so i can be strongest among the weaklings :( .but now im all alone. QQ setting the HR back doesn't work with mhgen. you see it on your loading character screen but in-game its still 999. now i need that guild card editor to fake it to make it.

Cakesaker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hey, i dumped my extdata using extdatatool.
i edited the system/system_backup.
but how do i reincrypt the save back the extdata folder on my 3ds
(sorry, my english is bad)

Susano638

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For some reason I can't make some armors because they're straight up missing from the blacksmith. For example, Storge head piece s or r, and none of the Storge R pieces for that matter. Even though i have the materials in my inventory and used the "unlock all craftable" stuff. Also, there are some decorations that I can't make such as normal/rapid up level 1 gem. Am i missing something?

Also, I can't make the vast majority of palico items for some reason, but i don't particularly care about that.

Edit: Ok, I just read the faq, I guess that explains the being unable to craft the palico items. It doesn't change the fact that the storge pieces (at least, maybe more) didn't unlock.

Last edited by Susano638,

Cakesaker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

APM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You just need to edit the system file.
How did you export it in the first place?

APM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok just tested putting magala parts in my inv, still no storge R armor. Any reason it might not be unlocking?
Take the materials that it requires to unlock it, go to on a quest, talk to the transpurrtor, and deliver the unlock items.
Either that or use the unlock function under tools (use at own risk)

Cakesaker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
is there a way to import the save(system/_backup) back in a pc program ?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

man, this sucks
i cannot get the fbi or luma working to install the other save managers.( because they are in .cia)
hehe...f*ck me

Susano638

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Take the materials that it requires to unlock it, go to on a quest, talk to the transpurrtor, and deliver the unlock items.
Either that or use the unlock function under tools (use at own risk)

Thanks. Tried both. Unlock function under tools didn't unlock it.

however, using the transpurrtor did work, thanks!

Edit: ok I was wrong. Transpurrtor did unlock new items, but it unlocked the wrong stuff LOL. I'm using kironico's mhg wiki thing so I know i'm using the right items, it's just the gear i need refuses to unlock

Last edited by Susano638,

dope92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@APM Did you get the file. There are people who still want the awesomeness that is changing a regular sword into a weathered sword just to Craft the teostra SS.

*its me*

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    Im gonna see if I can find a ps4 to buy
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    now that firm ware 11 supposedly is exploitable
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you see the fallout series
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea is pretty good
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    an elder scrolls movie or show would be cool, but which elder scrolls game would it be based on?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh who am i kidding it'd be skyrim
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but,since they're only a few years apart, a morrowind + oblivion series would also be cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: