• Views 1,306,256
  • Replies 4,358
  • Likes 41

Domukuro Wolfield

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I just want to make a suggestion. I see that there is a problem when editing Palincos, would not it be a little more practical, through Palinco data, the program automatically does not allow you to edit what should not? I was watching the editor talismans and does something similar to what I mentioned.

APM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just want to make a suggestion. I see that there is a problem when editing Palincos, would not it be a little more practical, through Palinco data, the program automatically does not allow you to edit what should not? I was watching the editor talismans and does something similar to what I mentioned.
If I ever get the time to implement all the rules, I'll try. Seems like a lot of work though because lots of rules and stuff.

Maybe I could add a button called "validate" or something ? I don't want to straight up stop people from making palicos with like 8 Attack (L)s or something lol.

Last edited by APM,

Krustenkäse

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
If I ever get the time to implement all the rules, I'll try. Seems like a lot of work though because lots of rules and stuff.

You probably have a lot of other things to do. Is there a way for you to implement Quests and finish them? Like "Finish All QUests" ?

APM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You probably have a lot of other things to do. Is there a way for you to implement Quests and finish them? Like "Finish All QUests" ?
It's possible, but I would think that it would do a lot of irreversible damage. If you want I can make like another program that does that for you.

APM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will there ever be a Palico exporter? Although that sounds almost too hefty to make.
Do the palicos have a unique ID to them to differ them from other palicos?
You can expect a Palico exporter this week probably after Wednesday. I'm going to be extremely busy irl for the next 2 days, so I won't be able to add anything too big.

Reactions: ukee

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    T @ Texasauras: SOLILOQUY