Anything like NitroHax but better?

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by stab244, Mar 17, 2011.

Mar 17, 2011
  1. stab244
    OP

Member stab244 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Is there any homebrew out that that works as an Action Replay like NitroHax? I want to be able to keep using it, but it sometimes fail on more recent games like Pokemon HeartGold and Kingdom Hearts. Thank you!

2. FAST6191

Reporter FAST6191 Techromancer

pip
    United Kingdom
    Not that I am aware of (there was an older cheat program called dipstar that had some features in this arena but that was improved upon massively by nitrohax).

You are better off dumping a save, using cheats as required and then restoring the save. Emulators should be able to play games and effect some cheats if you lack a decent flash cart.

3. stab244
    OP

United States
    The only problem that I have with dumping a save is that I would have to change my router's security to WEP or set up a guest network first, dump it, do my cheats, restore save, then restore my router settings if I changed it to WEP. I could buy a NDS Adapter Plus but I don't want my parents seeing when I spend money and what I'm spending on. I do all my transactions in cash now so they don't see them. If there was a way to make my guest network hidden I would just keep it there so that my DS could use it at all times.

4. jurassicplayer

Member jurassicplayer Completionist Themer

United States
    It can't take more than an hour to change to WEP, get the save, edit the save, put it back, change to WPA/WPA2...I doubt anyone would notice if you changed to WEP in such a short time.

5. stab244
    OP

United States
    Aha. Found a Guest Network setting and I just set one up. Now I can use that instead while keeping up the standard WPA network. Man this new router is amazing.