Hacking Anyone working on a Zanki Zero patch or should we give our hopes up due to technical reasons?

moonblood666

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Since there is no western release for the Vita, how high are the chances that the script of the PC version will be patched into the JP Vita version similar to other games like Steins;Gate Elite just recently? I was pretty hyped when it was announced also for the Vita in Japan and the game really seems interesting from the reviews I've seen and definitely a game I'd like to play on the Vita as a handheld device.

I heard the archive which holds the script cannot be extracted. Any breakthroughs there?

Last edited by moonblood666,

Nightwinter

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
this is what Froid-san told me about that:

"I think the problem with zanki zero is the files structure of the PC version greatly differs from the Vita and the pc version is also encrypted."

ExData7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can try to an asset swap with PS4 version since those files are decrypted. Not gonna say were to find a dump tho cuz rules

Sent from my Z971 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Nightwinter

Nightwinter

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
You can try to an asset swap with PS4 version since those files are decrypted. Not gonna say were to find a dump tho cuz rules

I too thought so. But haven't found a dumped usa ps4 version yet.

EDIT:!! It seems I found a decrypted dumped .pkg!! I might start working on it this week, any help is appreciated though hahahaha

Sent from my SM-A705MN using Tapatalk

Last edited by Nightwinter,

Nightwinter

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela

I tried but encountered some difficulties on how to open/edit files since just swapping files seems to break text/ui/font etc

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: though if it s important to go online for a game I would much rather buy it