Anyone try dumping xenoblade chronicles?

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by xdarkmario, Mar 26, 2015.

1. xdarkmario
    OP

xdarkmario Philosopher

Dec 30, 2010
    United States
    Mushroom Kingdom
    So apparently xenoblade chronicles is out for the N3ds, anyone try to dump the cartridge now that we have gateway support on the N3ds?

2. gamefighterx

gamefighterx Member

Newcomer
    Dec 16, 2014
    Melbourne, VIC, Straya
    its not out till 2nd of april

3. xdarkmario
    OP

xdarkmario Philosopher

Dec 30, 2010
    United States
    Mushroom Kingdom
    Oh wow, lol I thought it was out in US

4. CrimzonEyed

CrimzonEyed GBAtemp Addict

Sep 3, 2007
    US won't get it until April 10.

5. Maximilious

Maximilious GBAtemp Addict

Nov 21, 2014
    United States
    Yet another post Google could have answered.

6. 4ur0r

4ur0r GBAtemp Fan

Feb 7, 2015
    Italy
    Many thanks for you comment that explain exactly what the op was asking.

I couldn't find the answer too, anyone is so kind to vive explanation?

7. Maximilious

Nov 21, 2014
    United States

Did you even read the above posts? It's not out until April 2 in J/EU. April 10 for NA.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=xenoblade+chronicles+3ds+release+date

8. Pippin666

Pippin666 SSF43DE Master

Mar 30, 2009
    Canada
    Montreal, Qc
    Release date are posted on every gaming site.

Pip'

9. beenii

beenii GBAtemp Regular

Mar 20, 2011
    Gambia, The
    but as every gamer knows, there are always shops who break street days. as a matter of fact, i know of at least 2 in my city doing so as we speak. so the question posted is not THAT ridiculous. But to be honest @OP:

What do you expect? If it has been tried by someone who wants to let you know, you would have read it here. Thats a given! asking this here is not only pointless, but lets face it, a little bit on the stupid-side

10. Memoir

Memoir A Hero to Zero

GBAtemp Patron
    Memoir is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jun 24, 2007
    United States
    Wyoming
    4ur0r likes this.
  11. Maximilious

Nov 21, 2014
    United States

Sure, but outside of this post, OP surely has been to ROM sites for his content previously. If it's not available at them, then the likelihood of it being dumped ahead of release and made available to public is neigh, still making this post fairly un-needed.

12. xdarkmario
    OP

xdarkmario Philosopher

Dec 30, 2010
    United States
    Mushroom Kingdom
  13. cearp
    This message by cearp has been removed from public view by BORTZ, Apr 1, 2015, Reason: yeah lets not joke about that.
    Apr 1, 2015
  14. Ryukouki

Ryukouki See you later, guys.

Jan 31, 2008
    United States

Mine was a reviewer's copy provided by Nintendo of America legitimately. THere's a huge difference.

15. Ryukouki

Jan 31, 2008
    United States

It's an eShop download, and quite frankly I'm not going to openly support piracy by doing so.

16. xdarkmario
    OP

xdarkmario Philosopher

Dec 30, 2010
    United States
    Mushroom Kingdom
    lol you cant ask a self respected person to dump a dev copy of the game, you have to wait for some low down supplier type to do that XD

zfreeman and illicit like this.
  17. cearp

cearp the ticket master

May 26, 2008
    Tuvalu
    you could system transfer to an 9.6 emunand, 9.6 emunand is only possible with rxtools at the moment, then we can extract that ticket and make a cia with FunkyCIA.
    (just saying how we could do it) :) - but of course we would not want to jeopardize the relationship with nintendo

the games comes out in a few days, i doubt he has a 'dev' copy - surely it's the whole full release game

18. xdarkmario
    OP

xdarkmario Philosopher

Dec 30, 2010
    United States
    Mushroom Kingdom
    well regardless the real reason im interested in this is because i want someone to study the data of a N3ds game and use it to make N3ds homebrew. imagine the possibility! more emulators! more power! lol

19. cearp

cearp the ticket master

May 26, 2008
    Tuvalu
    on the n3ds, we are not locked out of 'n3ds' mode - it's a non issue.
    it's not like we are limited to hacking the psp side of the vita, we already can access the extra buttons, cpu, etc etc of the n3ds.
    it's why smealum waited until the release of n3ds, we have had this since ninjhax lol

20. Ryukouki

Jan 31, 2008
    United States
    I haven't kept up with the 3DS scene in months, so I'm very behind/lost on a lot of the terms you guys just threw out there. Also too busy to try and learn it. But think about it - the decision is a damned if you do, and damned if you don't decision. Quite frankly, I would rather not lose the friendly relations I've established with Nintendo and by dumping this title I have nothing to gain and everything to lose. I've owned the 3DS chips, but because I am able to work with people and provide for the team, there's not a ton of need for me to have to live in fear on an outdated firmware - I've gone legitimate long ago on all of my games (also helps to have a disposable income of sorts...) and haven't downloaded a game illegally in many months. EDIT: If anything, it makes games a lot more fun to beat, as I pour in the cash I am ten times more obligated to complete the game. :P

It's also a full digital copy. ;)

cearp likes this.
  21. xdarkmario
    OP

xdarkmario Philosopher

Dec 30, 2010
    United States
    Mushroom Kingdom
    oooh nice! im actually very interested in gba emulator for 3ds, i see its crawling but if we implement the extra power of the N3ds and the right coding i think we'll have a good experience.