TheWingless

Wafuu~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Hmm... DealWoot has a GBATemp account now? That's nice to know. And quite a few competitive prices too. They should really have a reseller feedback though... I'd love to know some people's feedback... Though many people have already recommended it. Looks like they also do a firmware installation if you buy a memory card with it...

skagamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My cyclo is supposed to go out with that second batch. I'll be sure to post my experience with them once it arrives next week.

MillionsKnives

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I pre-ordered my CycloDS on May 30th, and this was right before the estimated arrival time for their stock was around the 15th of June. Well, they upgraded my shipping to USPS Priority for free because I had ordered it before the 31st.

They got their stock in on the 12th of June I think it was, and I just received it yesterday afternoon, which was the 14th. I was very impressed to get it so fast from California, and I am from New Jersey! Now all I need to wait for is my MicroSD card to arrive.

I would definitely order from Dealwoot.com again if I had to. I even passed up buying it from Real Hot Stuff, which I also had no problems with when I ordered my G6 Lite two years ago. If anyone is thinking about purchasing from Dealwoot, I wouldn't hesitate. I had no problems with them at all, and I was glad that they had Google Checkout as a payment option.

Team DealWoot

Trophies
Website
www.DealWoot.com
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for the strong support: YodaJM and MillionsKnives and everyone who placed an order with us or said positive things about us.
It makes us feel great knowing that you are happy with our service.
smile.gif

TheWingless: we are trying to establish reseller feedback. For everyone who has experience with us, please feel free to leave a comment on our MySpace page:

http://www.myspace.com/dealwoot

We do look forward to hearing from you and about your experience!
yaynds.gif

Regards,
Team DealWoot

mightym7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick question for the Dealwoot rep: I'm probably being paranoid, but I'm one of the many here who ordered a CycloDS (placed on 6/6 with Google Checkout) and when I go to your site just to check the status with my order # (121536) or even with just my username order history there's no record of anything at all. I know that my order's probably scheduled to go out today or this week and you guys most likely update the info then.......Just wanted to confirm that I'm at least in the system just for peace of mind.

Sorry to pester and thanks a bunch!

skagamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You would probably be better off using the "contact us" link on the dealwoot site. I've used it and received a response very quickly.

Team DealWoot

Trophies
Website
www.DealWoot.com
XP
Country
United States
mightym7:

To protect your identity and information, please use our "Contact Us" link. If you did place a Pre-Order and your payment cleared, then your CycloDS will be shipping out today. We finished packaging all CycloDS Pre-Orders already. We will update tracking information shortly. If you do not get your item within the next few days, please feel free to contact us.

Thank you,
Team DealWoot

mightym7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
skagamer said:
You would probably be better off using the "contact us" link on the dealwoot site. I've used it and received a response very quickly.

I actually tried that on Friday but haven't heard anything back yet.......I'm sure it's all cool 'cause I did receive an actual e-mail invoice directly from them the day I ordered- Just dying to get my Cylco!
smile.gif

skagamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Team DealWoot said:
TheWingless: we are trying to establish reseller feedback. For everyone who has experience with us, please feel free to leave a comment on our MySpace page:

http://www.myspace.com/dealwoot

We do look forward to hearing from you and about your experience!
yaynds.gif

Regards,
Team DealWoot

You should try using resellerratings.com. RealHotStuff uses them and it would probably be good to establish feedback at a site that caters to this sort of thing. If you open an account I will most definitely leave a review for you guys.

badhat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My order status is still listed as backordered; I ordered on 06/07, with the standard free shipping.

edit: status is now completed, however I don't expect a tracking number since I opted for the super saver shipping option.

JamesTBrewer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recieved my cyclo earlier this week. shipped priority with tracking and arrived quickly. overall id say im happy with the purchase from dealwoot, but the only negative from the transaction was that there was no email notification that the product was backordered. I had to find out by visiting the site, which is what i would have done regardless after a few days of not getting the shipment from them.

badhat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mine came in the mail today! From Los Angeles to Sacramento in 2 days, shipped first class. DW were a little slow with order updates but this is a minor minor gripe. I absolutely loved the cyclo/hori pre-order promotion; this alone and the fact they were an authorized dealer pretty much hooked me in with Dealwoot. I wouldn't hesitate to order from them again.

Team DealWoot

Trophies
Website
www.DealWoot.com
XP
Country
United States
badhat, JamesTBrewer, skagamer: Thanks for placing your order with us. We are happy that you satisfied with our service. We do apologize for not updating the tracking number sooner (we had issues with our website and are trying to fix them). We did try to get out all orders as soon as possible.

We do thank you for your support. Again, for all who placed Pre-Orders with us, if you do not receive your shipment within the next few days, please do contact us so that we can resolve any issues.

Regards,
Team DealWoot

SleepingDragon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've never ordered from Dealwoot in the past, but I might actually consider it now. Props for coming on here and facing the music and trying to satisfy your customers.

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
btw, dealwoot is having some kind of summer sale
and the cyclo has free shipping
which means its currently cheaper than RHS

..in case someone didnt want to buy from DX >.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?