Hacking Anyone know where to get

  • Thread starter Thread starter thc42O
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,423
  • Replies Replies 12
No ones figured it out yet for either GH or RB.
There was a thread on here where they tried.... and failed.
 
mestapho said:

Rock band 2 and GH are completely different
Rock band 2 Creats a folder named ID1 with 2 files in it with file extension .pak THIS IS WHERE THE DLC IS STORED as .pak files are used by several games to store extensive data like SONGS ect.

so no that thread is useless thx
 
Didn't know I've never looked into it. Anyway I hope you figure it out.
I've been hoping someone would crack it.
 
mestapho said:
Didn't know I've never looked into it. Anyway I hope you figure it out.
I've been hoping someone would crack it.


Thanks for trying to help anyway bro appreciate ur time.
i WILL crack this soon enough and share it with t he community asap
smile.gif
 
Whibo said:
It's not piracy, it's testing tracks and songs to see if they ROCKS before BUYING them.
no such thing as that, if we could all "test" before we buy we wouldnt buy much. "well i brought this shirt but i only needed it for this party so i wont buy it"
 

Site & Scene News