PS1/2 anyone know what to do with these files ?

swaps

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,
Can anyone tell me how to extract the bin files from the files in the attached list. tried with 7zip but no luck. have done a search and tired opening all files with 7zip. People say its zip files but I get nothing.

Thanks Alan
upload_2018-11-25_22-29-47.png

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
The 1st one is the only one you need (rename to .bin or .iso (depending the plateforme, but I see a powerISO association) if windows is not hidding extension).
You can safely delete .md5 .sfv et .sha1, your emulator don't need them.

swaps

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The first one appears to be the que file. when pressed it opens image burn but says cannot fine bin. If renamed to Bin exactly the same happens.

Thanks Alan

zfreeman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If that first file is the .CUE, then you're missing the actual game file, .BIN or .ISO. If you check the file sizes, you'll see that the files are extremely small compared to a CD-sized game. I suggest you look elsewhere to obtain your game.

Reactions: swaps

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
the SHA1 SFV and MD5 files are just hashes to make sure the thing you downloaded is not corrupted. weirdly that download provided all of them lol, usually its just one that is provided.

if the first one is the CUE file, a "1kb" file then you are missing the actual game
the .cue file is just a txt file telling where the music is located inside the disc...
check if there is any big file (100mb+)

btw you can right click and check proprieties to check if its a zip file or not... it will tell ya...
or you can enable show extensions for all files in the desktop options
or ya can add a row to show you the file types if you right click in the details tabs

Last edited by migles,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: and yes ik im stupid for using it