1. Arnold Schwarzen

OP Arnold Schwarzen GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I've recently got a DS Lite and a pouch for it. You can attach the Lite with it to your pants. Since this case was designed to fit the DS Lite perfectly, I can't use most ear phones. Is there any where the end of the plug is sort of flat-ish (most of them tend to be about over a centimeter I think and would prefer one that was a bit smaller) so I can plug it into my Lite and carry it around in my pouch?

2. ridgecity

ridgecity GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mexico
    I'm sure u won't find anyhing like that, at least pretty difficult other than ebay. You could just make a hole for the plug or just unplug it everytime you are going to stop playing...

3. Arnold Schwarzen

United States
    Well that's the thing, if I decide to use it as an MP3 player I'll need an ear phone like that. When I'm just playing with my DS I really don't need the phones. I'll see if my pouch allows me to force the Lite in with the ear phones plugged in or take your advice and cut a hole if it doesn't. Thanks for the suggestions, should be able to figure something out, just wanted to know if such ear phones existed.

4. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer
    Reporter

United Kingdom
    I believe they do exist (I recall seeing some about a a year and a half ago in an audio/electronics shop somewhere), I have no links to offer though.

However standard earphones of the 3.5mm Jack variety are merely a few wires so you could easily dissolve/shave down the big end resolder if necessary.
    Practise on a pair or two of flea market $1 versions first though.

5. Arnold Schwarzen

United States
    Thanks for the idea man, I luckily have a pair of broken ear phones I can try it out with.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - earphones, Anyone, plugs