- Joined
- Dec 13, 2014
- Messages
- 1,940
- Reaction score
- 575
- Trophies
- 2
- Location
- /home/procyon
- XP
- 855
- Country

Hello,
I am trying to join a domain, but I can only do it on VirtualBox and remotely using Ubuntu Linux.
I don't know well how to do it.Does anyone have an idea how to do it? I'd love to know it.
I'm new here and I'm learning to program, I want to make some homebrew in the future.
Thanks in advance,
Homebrew/console_hack_fan
I am trying to join a domain, but I can only do it on VirtualBox and remotely using Ubuntu Linux.
I don't know well how to do it.Does anyone have an idea how to do it? I'd love to know it.
I'm new here and I'm learning to program, I want to make some homebrew in the future.
Thanks in advance,
Homebrew/console_hack_fan






