Anyone know any good Wii accessories?

zebragreen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
The Balance Board! I thought it was just used for Wii Fit, but ever since my Wii has become a like a full arcade machine in my room. Surfing, skateboarding, snowboarding, etc.

Last edited by zebragreen,
Reactions: chipsnblip

worm28

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Go with a nintendo brand classic controller pro its nice to not always have to use the wiimote.

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Nyko Wiimote Charging Station is still available (Amazon). I was pretty surprised to see they still made them. The rechargeable battery packs are better for your Wiimote (won't puke acid) and can be rebuilt using basic Ni-Cd AA's if they wear out. (Voultar has a video on doing this.) There are cheaper copies but Nyko was the brand that everyone bought back in the day.

Last edited by Hanafuda,

zebragreen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Go with a nintendo brand classic controller pro its nice to not always have to use the wiimote.
I recommend the non-pro classic controller if you want to use it for GameCube games on Wii (has adaptive trigger support).

You can also put the non-pro controller into a handle grip.
Post automatically merged:

The rechargeable battery packs are better for your Wiimote (won't puke acid) and can be rebuilt using basic Ni-Cd AA's if they wear out. (Voultar has a video on doing this.)
I had no idea, I had a backless Wii remote, then found a rechargeable back plate, then a charging dock.

But it didn't hold charge, this is amazing news.
Post automatically merged:

On accessories, does anyone know where I can get a wireless nunchuck?

Last edited by zebragreen,
Reactions: Hanafuda and worm28

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: might look for one on yt