Gaming Anyone know a Wii(NTSC) game that allows the 2.2U

ZeeMox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought we learned about this stuff when Paper Mario first came out.

Best to wait until a Wii game is available in your region.

robi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
I would imagine not everyone has wireless. Plus those USB Ethernet adapters for the Wii are pretty expensive which is completely unnecessary.

I'm glad that the Wii supports WPA at least because there is no way I'd use WEP...which means I just have to use my neighbor's Linksys wireless connection for DS gaming since it doesn't support WPA.

I might be a jerk for saying this (or maybe it's because my Wii works fine) but I think that returning a modded console after it's been damaged is abusing the system. 15 year old kids shouldn't try to install a modchip if they have never touched a soldering iron before. All the time on forums when a new modchip or hack comes out I see distressed posts dealing with bad solder jobs or god knows what else.

In this case people people need to learn from past mistakes of Super Paper Mario in Europe, there is no excuse for something like that happening again. Console modding isn't like DS flashcarts, I think a lot of people don't know the damage they can cause. Plus, if they have the time and knowledge to obtain and burn Wii ISOs then they should at least check sites like this for some knowledge.

/rant off
sleep.gif

Avalyn

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
I would imagine not everyone has wireless. Plus those USB Ethernet adapters for the Wii are pretty expensive which is completely unnecessary.

I'm glad that the Wii supports WPA at least because there is no way I'd use WEP...which means I just have to use my neighbor's Linksys wireless connection for DS gaming since it doesn't support WPA.

I might be a jerk for saying this (or maybe it's because my Wii works fine) but I think that returning a modded console after it's been damaged is abusing the system. 15 year old kids shouldn't try to install a modchip if they have never touched a soldering iron before. All the time on forums when a new modchip or hack comes out I see distressed posts dealing with bad solder jobs or god knows what else.

In this case people people need to learn from past mistakes of Super Paper Mario in Europe, there is no excuse for something like that happening again. Console modding isn't like DS flashcarts, I think a lot of people don't know the damage they can cause. Plus, if they have the time and knowledge to obtain and burn Wii ISOs then they should at least check sites like this for some knowledge.

/rant offÂ
sleep.gif

I agree!!!

Hit

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

In this case people people need to learn from past mistakes of Super Paper Mario in Europe, there is no excuse for something like that happening again. Console modding isn't like DS flashcarts, I think a lot of people don't know the damage they can cause. Plus, if they have the time and knowledge to obtain and burn Wii ISOs then they should at least check sites like this for some knowledge.

/rant offÂ
sleep.gif

I agree!!!

Me 2!!

L

lordg

Is this problem fixable by installing a newer firmware? (whenever nintendo decides to update it)

Destroyer2

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Is this problem fixable by installing a newer firmware? (whenever nintendo decides to update it)

Although people are saying Mario Party8 contains a systemupdate it didn't show me a system update option in my usa console when I booted it, so I I still have screwed settings option I cannot use after the Mario Strikers update.

Mario Party 8 runs fine.

HousePlant

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
About how often does Nintendo release firmware updates? I too accidently updated my ntsc(US) console to pal. I'm banking on my one chance that I can re-ntsc my wii by running an NTSC game with the next firmware update(whenever that is released)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    light27 @ light27: oh it’s the least I could do +1