Gaming Anyone know a good Kanji learning game for DS?

Kezane

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
For learning/flashcard use.

I know there're a ton of Kanji-related games on the DS, but which ones are 1) easy for use by foreigners 2) good?

Thank you
smile.gif

A2hok

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.ugames.tk
XP
Country
Try DSLearnJ,

Its a homebrew for learnign Japanese, Kanji Specificly

QUOTE said:
DSLearnJ is a homebrew application for the Nintendo DS that I created so I could learn Japanese Kanji more easily. Students typically use flashcards to help memorize kanji, but flashcards can accumulate very quickly, and the sheer number of them makes them difficult to manage or to carry around. After a large number of my flashcards were destroyed when rain leaked into my bag one day, I thought that there must be a better way. Thats when I decided to create DSLearnJ.

Link: http://ds.amvhell.com/#download

EDIT: If your asking for a game with simple Kanji, sorry I misunderstood your question

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try DSLearnJ,

QUOTE said:
DSLearnJ is a homebrew application for the Nintendo DS that I created so I could learn Japanese Kanji more easily. Students typically use flashcards to help memorize kanji, but flashcards can accumulate very quickly, and the sheer number of them makes them difficult to manage or to carry around. After a large number of my flashcards were destroyed when rain leaked into my bag one day, I thought that there must be a better way. Thats when I decided to create DSLearnJ.

EDIT: If your asking for a game with simple Kanji, sorry I misunderstood your question

That's awesome. I've been looking for something like this for a long time. Most of what's out there that I know about for the DS is for Japanese folks to learn English.

I look forward to checking this out. Thanks.

Glacius0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands

quartercast

Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
Try DSLearnJ,

QUOTE said:

Has anyone got any decks available for d/l? I would like to learn the first 200 easy kanji. Unfortunately, I couldn't really be bothered typing in the information for 200 characters
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • PandaPandel
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    PandaPandel @ PandaPandel: im playing fortnite rn and just got rsn over by a car