Anyone Here???

Masta_mind257

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Looking forward to Dragonball: Evolution, and don't tell me to search I done that and didn't want to bring back an old topic.

I for one am not afraid to say I'm looking forward to it. It may not be the Dragonball we all love but remember it's an adaptation. Just like the Prince of Persia movie (Which I'm not looking forward to, but only because I don't like Jake whatshisface)

So yeah, erm... please don't just turn this into a complaint thread because we haven't seen the movie yet, I just wanted to know whether anyone was gonna watch it (IN CINEMAS). For the people who haven't seen the quite new quite old teaser trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ly843iFcKjI

Sorry I couldn't embed the link it wouldn't work.

Looks like it could be a good action movie, even though it's PG but Star Wars was PG as well.

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I'll go and see it, and hope for the best, but frankly I'm worried it's gonna be too different from the canon. Not that the anime movies particularly stuck to the canon to put it mildly, but I'm just worried this'll be a bad fork.

Hopefully it'll be awesome enough for me to forgive it.

...and hopefully they won't try to put out an American cheapass cartoon to milk money if it does turn out to be popular. Perish the thought.

bervaz

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
I'll be sure to watch the movie and I'll be as open minded as I can be.
Just the other day I searched for 'goku freeza full fight no fillers', there were over 20 parts, all about 10 minutes long. That's over 3 hours of just a fight.

If the movie had been faithfull to the manga/ anime, I'm sure the movie theatre would be full of otakus, fans and little kids. Maybe it'll be something for a broader audience. Who knows?

Let's stay positive

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.