Jakob95

I am the Avatar
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used to play Maplestory like last year. I was a level 60 Dexless Sin and I had illibies and like 50 mill. Well I got hacked somehow and lost everything. I was wondering if there is anyone here that plays that can help me get back up if they are in Bellocan?

chrissmith9c

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used to play a ice lighting mage but for some reason after leaving for 2 years I come back to see all my characters meso and items are wiped clean

Still have no Idea what the fuck happend

trumpet-205

Embrace the darkness within
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't play it anymore I'm afraid. There is just too many hackers on there and its popularity has been declining. It's been very difficult to do a party or guild quest.

Arithmatics

I'll be holding on to you. ;}
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
i play mapleSEA. had one on maplestory a lvl 100 sin in scania but something happened which i dare not say.

Honestly the best way forward is to hack yourself.

easiest method of getting anywhere or any level.

Arithmatics

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Canonbeat234 said:
MMORPG's suck, really its a waste of time and energy. Your soul literally ages when you play those things!
Doesn't it age anyways? MMORPG's are good for community and self understanding. knowing that although you look good online its not necessarily the truth offline but yes sometimes it can get hackneyed.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Canonbeat234 said:
MMORPG's suck, really its a waste of time and energy. Your soul literally ages when you play those things!
Spoken like a true idiot, unless you were trying to be funny.

Anyways
I play sometimes, but I get bored easy. Too much grind, not enough fun. I just go on to AFK-gain rep for my 71 crusader, since he has the best outfit in maplestory:
MScharactercopy.jpg

and yes, my name is awesome. Despite it, people still rep me up for my outfit all the time.

Arithmatics

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Hells Malice said:
Canonbeat234 said:
Spoken like a true idiot, unless you were trying to be funny.

Anyways
I play sometimes, but I get bored easy. Too much grind, not enough fun. I just go on to AFK-gain rep for my 71 crusader, since he has the best outfit in maplestory:
MScharactercopy.jpg

and yes, my name is awesome. Despite it, people still rep me up for my outfit all the time.

wow cashy. what are you a whats it called? the job that copies street fighter combo moves. havent played in a while. Im sitting in such a position where i cant be arsed to do a google on the subject. which is a first.

SubliminalSegue

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I really wanted to get into MS. I started a few times, but all those times, I got stuck around Lvl. 11 or 12 and never really moved on.

When I get my new desktop, I may get back into it, and would love if the DS version would ever come stateside, unless that already happened.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
SubliminalSegue said:
I really wanted to get into MS. I started a few times, but all those times, I got stuck around Lvl. 11 or 12 and never really moved on.

When I get my new desktop, I may get back into it, and would love if the DS version would ever come stateside, unless that already happened.
The DS version was so bad...

Leveling in maplestory is about 70% easier (literally). Only thing is that quests are now useless aside from a few for item gaining, and grinding monsters is way, way faster in all cases. But regardless...I got my dual blader to 55 in 2 days, and I didn't play much.

EvangelionEX

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
LOL. I just uninstalled mine yesterday. I got caught up with some other stuff.

Level 27 Blade Recruit.

My main is well, Level 39 Cleric.

PeregrinFig

A miserable little pile of secrets
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Used to play, a really long time ago, was like a level 15 archer. I fell for one of the most clever and creative scams I've ever seen, and didn't catch the guy's username to report. Lost all my items and money, and didn't feel the desire to play any longer. Never touched the game since.

Arithmatics

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
PeregrinFig said:
Used to play, a really long time ago, was like a level 15 archer. I fell for one of the most clever and creative scams I've ever seen, and didn't catch the guy's username to report. Lost all my items and money, and didn't feel the desire to play any longer. Never touched the game since.

care to define?

PeregrinFig

A miserable little pile of secrets
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Arithmatics said:
PeregrinFig said:

care to define?
First of all, I was naive back then, now I would easily smell scam, as most people would.

This guy came up to me and asked if I wanted to play a game. We'd stand on two different floors, drop items, and rate each other's items. We went to this building, the tanning salon, which was always totally empty. I stood on the second floor and he was on the first. We both dropped all our stuff, and I started typing. Then, this second guy, his partner, popped out of nowhere. He was hiding behind a post, where I was totally unable to see him. I tried to pick up my stuff, but since I started typing in the chat box it wouldn't let me pick up the items. He grabbed all my stuff, and they both ran out. Looking back on it, I can't believe I fell for that.

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
Used to play, had a lvl 64 cleric, account got hacked and banned...(before big bang, hard to lvl)
started again after big bang, currently lvl 85 wild hunter and finding it very easy to level.

trumpet-205

Embrace the darkness within
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
PeregrinFig said:
First of all, I was naive back then, now I would easily smell scam, as most people would.

This guy came up to me and asked if I wanted to play a game. We'd stand on two different floors, drop items, and rate each other's items. We went to this building, the tanning salon, which was always totally empty. I stood on the second floor and he was on the first. We both dropped all our stuff, and I started typing. Then, this second guy, his partner, popped out of nowhere. He was hiding behind a post, where I was totally unable to see him. I tried to pick up my stuff, but since I started typing in the chat box it wouldn't let me pick up the items. He grabbed all my stuff, and they both ran out. Looking back on it, I can't believe I fell for that.
Ah... The drop game scam. Don't worry pal, you are not the only one to fall for this scam.

Biggest reason why I turned away from MapleStory is because of Nexon failure on addressing these hackers and scammers.

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
trumpet-205 said:
PeregrinFig said:

Ah... The drop game scam. Don't worry pal, you are not the only one to fall for this scam.

Biggest reason why I turned away from MapleStory is because of Nexon failure on addressing these hackers and scammers.
http://maplestory.nexon.net/News/News.aspx?boardNo=105
Sure, they don't get all of them, but a whole lot of them do get caught.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over